Two Battery Questions

1st, I have an eGo kit, I don't think it is an Joye, or is it? If I wanted an extra battery, could I use a Joye? 2ed, I ordered a reosmods mod, but I did not know it didn't come with a battery or charger, where can I get those?

1st, I have an eGo kit, I don't think it is an Joye, or is it? If I wanted an extra battery, could I use a Joye? 2ed, I ordered a reosmods mod, but I did not know it didn't come with a battery or charger, where can I get those?

Where did you get the eGo kit from? If it was from Vapor Talk I guarantee you Chris only sells Joyetech. If you got it from somewhere else and it isnt a Joye, you still can use Joye batteries if you wish.

Which Reo did you get? Some take different size batteries. The site recommends AW IMR batts. You can get them here: http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/store/31-batteries-and-more/6-batteries/118-aw-batteries/1055-aw-imr-18650-37v-2000mah-high-drain-li-ion-battery.html

The chemistry of the AW IMR's is such that it doesn't need a protection circuit. The batts with the PCB's are a little longer so you may want to check with Reosmods to see if it will fit.