So What's The Hot New Mod These Days?

soso

Since getting my Infinity Pro PV and MAP tank several months ago, I've taken a real break from keeping up with the latest mods coming out. This thing just works so flawlessly and reliably that my desire to investigate new units has waned considerably.

I'm out of the loop - has anything new come out that's interesting?

I know when I stopped paying attention, the ProVari was king for most folks. I didn't go that way becuase I like dual coil cartos and didn't want to deal with an elaborate click-thru menu. The thumbwheel on the notcigs stuff is a perfect interface for me...

I'm just curious now. Is everybody still going nuts for the ProVari? Has the Lavatube proven to be a good mod?

What's up?

The Lavatube has been great for some, others dont like it. Just rememner its an inexpensive mod, you get what you pay for. Ive been using mine for over a month and havent had any issues. A new mod coming out is the VVPV by Notcigs:

100_0780__34786_zoom.jpg

I like my LT a lot too!!!!

On deck for me, is the new Zenesis. All mechanical with tank and rebuildable atty. The easiest atty ever. OR, I can have it "kicked" as well, which is something I might do.

For fun, the Switchback is really cool. A carto at each end or you can put a bottle of juice in the end cap or... anyway, you have to see it to believe it.

ReosMods is coming out with a VV Reo, (woodville, mini and Grand). Can't wait.

Really liking the looks and promise of the VVpv

Edited by Uma

Im in the market for a higher volt mod myself. Been looking hard at the lavatube... I like the vari-volt option. Good to hear that some have had good experience with the LT. Got to order soon. Will let everyone know my experience.

I think that when the kick is out, all sorts of mods will become "usable" again. It's going to be a game changer for sure!

I agree!

I have a Touchwood on order, and when the Kick is released, I plan to add that to the Touchwood!

There's just something about a wood mode that, for me, puts it above the steel/alum tubes.

Capture.JPG?gl=US