To Any Noobies Looking To Buy A Good E Cig Kit Cheap Today!

bobthesalesclerk

I wanted to say before I post this that I am in no way affiliated with this company and get nothing for posting this here. I just wanted to pass this deal on to any new vapers on this forum who are looking to upgrade or are thinking about buying an e cig kit.

http://www.madvapes.com/Smok-Tech-510-Ego-Kit-with-Carrying-Case-_p_3337.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are not going to find much of a better deal than that. If you want to buy an e cig kit GET THIS lol. $38 for an eGo kit is a really good deal and this is a fantastic starter PV.

I will close this thread after today.

Nope, not bad for a 'knock-off' eGo kit ! Two 900 mah batts, two cones, two atomizers, a charger, and a carry case! Splendid!

The smoke tech egos aren't bad either. For less than 40 bucks its a steal. I would pick up the kit but I need some other supplies.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

i should not regret buying the supplies that I already did right? The joye ego is a better unit right?

It depends on what you bought. And yes...as for starter pvs the joye ego cannot be beat. The kgo and 14650 e power are really nice devices as well.

Pretty much anything that looks like a cigarette with the exception of the bloog and volt are meh. Also I am basing opinion on the blog and volt from reviews only but if grimmgreen gave it his stamp of approval I trust it to be a good device.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk