Wcv Meet Up 14Th Jan. 2012

"Chicago is one city. We shall work as one people for our common good and our common goals." Harold Washington.

Well, the holidays are over and we are just coming off of our holiday party in December which was a great time for everyone. But, now is the time to finally relax with friends, neighbors and family. Time to kick off our shoes and just enjoy each others company and think of what 2012 will bring. So, on the 14th of Jan. we will have our monthly meet up at the Real Time Sports Bar and Grill in Elk Grove Village. It starts at 2PM until closing.

We will have our juice sample table with some new juices already being added for 2012 from different vendors. Our juice sample table has over 400 different juices to try from vendors across the US and Canada. So, no more trying a new vendor and ordering juice that you may or may not like. Come on out and try it for yourself before you order!

As always, our local vendors will be there. Chris from Cigtechs, Anthony from Juicy Vapor, Rich and James from Kalamazoo Vapor shop and Tim and Helen from Hot Vapes. They usually bring their wares with them to the meet up with them. So, you can stock up on your need supplies. It's great to get your order the same day and not have to worry about shipping costs!! If there's something specific that you require from one of the vendors, just drop them a line and ask them to bring it with them to the meet up. They'll be more than happy to do so!

Everyone is invited! Whether you started vaping three years ago or started vaping three days ago. All are welcome! The one thing about the Windy City Vaper's Club is that everyone that walks through the door are made to feel like family! People are there that will answer any questions you may have. People are more than willing to let you try their mods if you're thinking about going to a big battery mod. To quote MastiffMom (Lisa), once you come to ONE meet up; you're hooked. You'll keep coming back again and again....

So, we'll see ya on the 14th!!!!!

We will be there! As usual we are looking forward to seeing everyone and just relaxing and enjoying the company:) If you haven't attended one of our meets and are able to come by all means plan on it! We would love to see you!

3.5 hours out. I will see what can be done in the future but I cannot make the 14th. I will have to come down to meet everyone and join in the fun. Just recently started vaping with the EGO-C but I am loving it.

• 1 month later...