I Got The Blues

keenan

O.K. I spent my first FULL day with my new Blu cigs. So for those of you who want to do the math, it takes 24 hours to realize you made 1 really bad move. I bought 5, 2 fer me, 2 fer me son, and 1 fer me wife (shes a light smoker). My sons seem to be o.k. Me and my wifes suck !. Literally. I can suck on it like a golf ball thru a garden hose which produces a buzz much like climbing Mt. Everest but produces ABSOLUTELY no vapor or throat hit. If thats not bad enuff, my USB charger doesnt work, and NONE of the LEDs on my PCCs do what theyre supposed to, so I have NO IDEA if theyre charged or not, unless I time them. Which you should probably do anyway, but thats not the point. I paid A LOT of money fer those LEDs to WORK. So I call C.S. and talk to someone who OBVIOUSLY could give a friggin rats derrier what my problem was, as she RUDELY interrupted me bfore I was halfway done with my first sentence to say " check your e mail for an RMA to send it back". I WASNT EVEN CONSIDERING SENDING IT BACK ! I dint even get the chance to SAY all of the problems I was having. It was like she just has this paper in front of her that reads " First say Hello, then say Check your email".

So- to EVERYONE who told me "Dont do it youll be sorry" , I apologize, I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED. You were right.

I am ordering my 501 from awesomevapor tomorrow ! :withstupid:

Edited by keenan

You will like it and by the way i saw the totally wicked site has a 5 battery charger coming soon Sep.24th for the 510 and compatibles..How cool is that..My only complaint is I drain the batts in less than 2 hours but I do vape it heavier than my blu kit..My Blu works sorry yours didnt..A new copy of the Blu, the Volcano is out too...

Hey wtih the Blu try to drip on the atty mine vapes better when its wet then put a near full cart back on....

You will like it and by the way i saw the totally wicked site has a 5 battery charger coming soon Sep.24th for the 510 and compatibles..How cool is that..My only complaint is I drain the batts in less than 2 hours but I do vape it heavier than my blu kit..My Blu works sorry yours didnt..A new copy of the Blu, the Volcano is out too...

Hey wtih the Blu try to drip on the atty mine vapes better when its wet then put a near full cart back on....

Im kinda new to all this. Where do u drip it, directly on the atty, and how much ?

your drip directly onto the atomizer. I think the Blu brand uses the DSE084 which is a very small ecig. I would say about 2 drops into the atomizer will do it. In fact if you look at your atomizer there is an upside down U shaped coil that comes out. Put the drops through the side of the upside down u. That will make the juice hit the coil. Now go ahead and puff away. Should last you about 2 analogs worth or so. Then when vapor get's low, re drip. :)

I checked out that Volcano site. What do u mean its a copy of the Blu. Is it the same company ? Looks kinda cheezy

All the chargers etc. look identical..So i am going to say it looks like a repackage by whoever their manufacturer is...My only complaint(BlU stuff) is the paint is chipping off the batts and the carts are a little weak in vapor production...they are a little better with refill juice but they are a pain to fill cause they are so small and dont hold much...One other trick i found is to hold it and shake like packing a skoal can will get the juice into the atty when the carts get low.....just dont shake to hard or the cig will turn on for a sec.

All the chargers etc. look identical..So i am going to say it looks like a repackage by whoever their manufacturer is...My only complaint(BlU stuff) is the paint is chipping off the batts and the carts are a little weak in vapor production...they are a little better with refill juice but they are a pain to fill cause they are so small and dont hold much...One other trick i found is to hold it and shake like packing a skoal can will get the juice into the atty when the carts get low.....just dont shake to hard or the cig will turn on for a sec.

I dont know how to pack a skoal can, but I did try shaking it and it seems to help. I;m just not that impressed with the consistancy of good vapor hits, but i think my expectations may have been a bit high. I was hoping this would be the beat all end all solution. I just need to adjust from analogs and get used to this

What i would like to see is a case like the Blu and Volcano that fit a 510 together(whole E-Cig) with spare battery,4 carts and 1 spare atty like i carry in my blu kit with 6 recharge capacity.I know thats asking alot..Even if its slightly bigger...I know there are aluminum ones out there for the 510 they just dont hold as much.i like the plastic one for the Blu...

I just ordered my 510 from awesomevapor this morning, and wouldnt ya know my blu has been workin fine ever since. Anyway, Im pretty sure I saw a PCC for the 510 on that site. If not Ill check around cause i KNOW I saw one. Hey, how long does it take to charge the Blu PCC ? Ive had mine in for 2-1/2 hours and the light is still on. Can you OVERCHARGE them

Edited by keenan

I got my 510 from AV. Arno was great my kit had bad atty DOA and he sent me one right away..IF they dont come out with a better PCC for the 510 soon I will get that one...After seeing what the Blu case will do and used it for 3 weeks for $10 .The 25-30 dollar 510 PCC does not impress me much...

Remember with the any new Atty they need time to break in and i was drawing on my E-Cigs to fast like a analog and you have to go slower to get good vapor.A pre puff or two heats them up and they work better also...

I got my 510 from AV. Arno was great my kit had bad atty DOA and he sent me one right away..IF they dont come out with a better PCC for the 510 soon I will get that one...After seeing what the Blu case will do and used it for 3 weeks for $10 .The 25-30 dollar 510 PCC does not impress me much...

Remember with the any new Atty they need time to break in and i was drawing on my E-Cigs to fast like a analog and you have to go slower to get good vapor.A pre puff or two heats them up and they work better also...

Yeah, I think that was my MAJOR problem, i was tring to get too much out of a drag ( I.m SOOO impatient ). I keep forgetting its a machine, not an analog. Im getting the hang of it though

Yeah, I think that was my MAJOR problem, i was tring to get too much out of a drag ( I.m SOOO impatient ). I keep forgetting its a machine, not an analog. Im getting the hang of it though

Keenan you are going to be much happier with the 510 and Arno at awesome vaper.

I was comparing my 510 with a blu the other day. A guy at work had one, and the 510 is just a better device.

I also ordered an 801 from Arno and he is the coolest supplier I have dealt with so far. He forgot to send the adapter you need to charge the manual batteries. I sent him an email about it and he had them in the mail to me that day, plus he threw in an extra battery for my wait. He has patiently and quickly answered all of my emails.

Like you I was frustrated because I was not getting the vapor I desired at first.

1. I only drip now. But don't be upset you have to do this every time you go to smoke and you can't overheat the atty. I was a heavy chain smoker. So I usually have 2 of these suckers going. I vape one while the other is cooling. I pound through the juice, but hey its only $10 dollars a week not $50 a carton.

2. I had to learn how to draw from the cigarette again. Christopher demonstrates it really well in his noobie video "How to get the vaper you see on the reviews" (I may have got the title wrong, but it s only 1 of 3 you'll find it)

also don't be upset by the sunk costs of your original purchase. Trust me, I paid to much money for the wrong stuff at first and was mad. I think the main reason I was mad was because I went in to this thinking I bought this thing and it was going to last forever. Now I am ok because I am ok with buying a new atty every other time I buy juice, and I love trying out new models. The important thing is to find a vendor that has quality stuff and work to make you happy. awesomevapor will definitly provide you with this.

Yeah, I can tell Arno is a cool dude, just watching his vids on his site. I also ordered some juice from him the day after I ordered my blu, and the juice got here first. I also emailed him and he replied EVERY time. You sound like me, being a heavy smoker, thats why I got the blu so I could charge one while I vape the other. I get SERIOUSLY wigged out if I dont have SOMEthin to toke. I did a LOT of research before I purchased, and I heard nothing but good things about the 510, Arno even told me I'd be dissapointed before it came. It was the price, packaging and PCC that sold me on it. It SEEMED like u got more for your money, and you do, its just the QUALITY doesnt seem to be there. It seems like they play it up WAY too much in there ads, like you get "150 to 300 puffs out of a cartridge". Now, I knew that had to be a little bit exaggerated, but c'mon, you dont even get 50. And if thats all I get with the 510, well fine, as long as i get a decent hit, 50 times. Either way, blu aggravation or 510 elation, I am WAY down from my analogs. And I swear, I never ever thought that would happen. After trying the patch, the lozenges, cold turkey, I just resigned myself to the fact that when they nailed the lid shut on my coffin, there'd be a smile on my face cause I got to smoke. Thanks for the post, its guys like you that REALLY help us noobies out and give us hope. This is an AMAZING product.