Smok Ego Cartos

I find that the more and more I vape with these, the more I fall in love with them. I thought my Boges were great but I bought 5 emdcc a few weeks ago and Im still on my first one and its great. Is there anything that even gets better than this? lol I keep mine soaked at all times and the flavor kicks a$s. Thinking about buying 20 or so of them. That being said do any of you guys know where I could get them cheaper with buying a higher quanity?

Says the Kgo batteries dont work with Joye chargers. I really dont use anything but Joye products but thanks anyways. I might try one of the clear cartomizers tho, I think they look pretty sweet! Do you have any cracking issues with the clear cartomizer material?

Says the Kgo batteries dont work with Joye chargers. I really dont use anything but Joye products but thanks anyways. I might try one of the clear cartomizers tho, I think they look pretty sweet! Do you have any cracking issues with the clear cartomizer material?

They mean the actual Joye "Brand" charger made by Joye. I have an eGo charger that came with my eGo's and it charges my eGo's and my KGO's. So you're good to go, unless you have a JOYE MANUFACTURED CHARGER.

I've bought the clear Smok Tech XL dual coil cartomizers and also the eGo Mega dual coil cartomizers. Both have a risk of cracking, if you're not careful with them. I haven't had any problems with them but I gave an XL to a friend of mine and he had his eGo in his pants pocket and it cracked the clear cartomizer right at the base near the metal connector.

Edited by JayH503

I may be wrong here but I think "eGo" = "Joye".

I see what you're saying. :) I have had a few eGo's in the time I've been vaping. All have had chrome bands, hard plastic buttons with white LED's behind them, all sold as eGo's. Nothing I've ever gotten actually said Joye on the batteries or charger or the box. Just the eGo name. As far as I know, they might have been made by Joye, maybe not. They have all lasted a long time now, except for one battery in the beginning. I just recently tried the KGO 1100mAh battery. SLB is the manufacturer I think. I loaned out my eGo 900mAh to a friend, so I thought I'd try these KGO's at 1100mAh. They have a chrome band but have a soft rubber button and a blue LED behind the button. They work great so far. Only time will tell if they are as good as the eGo's I've been purchasing.

If they're sold as eGos why wouldn't they all work on the same chargers and vice versa?

KGO's aren't sold as eGo's. They have an eGo 510 connector though. The website says that the KGO's won't charge on Joye "Brand" chargers. I don't know why. I have an eGo charger and it charges them fine. I think that any standard 4.2 VDC 420mA eGo charger will work.