Ovale Excellence

maverick

Fellow vapors.....

We all have our favorite vendors. However, some have streamlined access to new product.....do to research, desire, and overall aggressiveness. Would like to convey my opinion on one such vendor.

Had waited patiently for a new and improved T tank atty, and we all knew it was coming. IMHO, lessor vendors will sit back and wait for those people who are willing to take all the risk in research/development, logistics, and direct contact with overseas production processes.

Let us now cut to the chase, and to make this brief? Ovale (down Florida way) was the first vendor I noticed to have the newly built "C" Tank Atty and would like to relay my experience in the matter:

Absolute top of the line customer service

Super fast shipping

Willingness to adjust to consumer

Stamped Logo and obvious connection to new development

Nice introductory price

Pioneer tendency toward customer wants and needs

These folks have done me well, while earning trust in the vaping market. Would not hesitate to purchase any vaping needs from this vendor and confident they will adjust as market moves toward demand. They've already dropped the parts price for the C atty, and before you visit the potential knock offs in the future? I'd go with tried and true while dealing with an entity who brought us the original.

For what it's worth......I give them my total endorsement. Happy Vaping!

http://ovaleus.com/shop/

Edited by maverick

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines