Vermont Vapor Review

bzeisman

i had just recieve and order from a new place i stumble across while looking for juice. its a custom juice place from vermont, similar to Johnson Creek Smoke Juice.

selection: kinda lacking. they sell a lot of flavors, just not a lot of sizes. they have the 3ml sample size, that nice and all. $3 sounds a little high. aside from that they have 2 other sizes, 30ml and 250ml. 250ml would last me about 8 to 9 months.

price: pretty good. 30ml for $18, 250 for $100-$115.

flavors: they do mostly fruit flavors (cherry, blackberry, ect.), plus they all the other standard flavors everyone else has (mocha, mint, random alcohol flavors). there 'signature' flavor is maple. got a sample of it, havent tried it yet.

taste: i only pick up one flavor and it is DAM GOOD!!! :dribble: i picked up some of there mint chocolate. johnson creek may be considered one of the best (juice producers) on the market today, vermont vapor will surely give them a run for there money. tastes that dam good. cant comment on their other flavors just yet.

and the most important part...

shipping: SUPER FAST!!! got my stuff in my mailbox here in Korea in a week. on par with other super fast shippers like Awesome Vapor and Totally Wicked.

final thoughts: repeat buisness!!!

check them out here -> http://www.vtvapor.com/

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines