Vapers United

Hey Guys

I have opened a forum site to dedicate ALL of my time to this, not just in California, but EVERYWHERE before it hits. I will use all resources available to me, and as I am semi retired, all my time ( Jeesh I'm bored ). I think that a LOT of you figure you have good ideas, but no time or way to implement them. Well , WHATEVER idea, no matter how big or small, POST IT and let me weed through them and do all the work. It may lead to nothing, It may accomplish everything.Please visit Vapersunited.ning.com and send me your ideas. I will be also visiting ALL of the forum sites for more ideas.

Hey Guys

I have opened a forum site to dedicate ALL of my time to this, not just in California, but EVERYWHERE before it hits. I will use all resources available to me, and as I am semi retired, all my time ( Jeesh I'm bored ). I think that a LOT of you figure you have good ideas, but no time or way to implement them. Well , WHATEVER idea, no matter how big or small, POST IT and let me weed through them and do all the work. It may lead to nothing, It may accomplish everything.Please visit Vapersunited.ning.com and send me your ideas. I will be also visiting ALL of the forum sites for more ideas.

As a new vaper, who just got analog free, I thank you brother!