Ego-T Less Flavor?

cheryli

I picked up an ego-t atomier and some tanks...figured I would give it a try. I am finding the flavors week. Is that just the natural effect of using the tank? I thought using an atomizer instead of my cartomizer would give me better flavor. I'll try one of the faovrs in a carto just to find out...just wondering if there is any wisdom out there about the ego-t.

For me, I had no problem with the flavor initially. but after a week or so the flavors would begin to drop off. I still like the take systems for when I am on the go and can't drip.

I also find different flavors work better with different devices/setups.

There is definitely some flavor reduction with the tanks for some reason. I still love them for when I'm out and about and need something that is no-hassle. In my tanks I use a PG/VG blend that has double flavor and it kinda offsets the dulling of the flavor. As kitsune said, try some different flavors / juices some work better than others with the tank systems.

I would think the residue left after vaporization would affect the contents of the tank.Cartomisers don't work as well after a few days because of this.

This explains it directly. In the first couple of days, the tank will be pretty spot on for flavor. Once condensation sets in, your running water into the vapor and flavor drops. Just my opinion and experience.