Help: New Map Tank W/ Ego And Very Confused

RezoTheRed

Alright, the video on this site was not helpful at all, so please do not send me to it. The girl in the video is not using "ordinary parts" at all, and that is what the vape community needs. Just lost half a bottle of smoke juice trying to make this happen.. so I'm going as far as putting up this question.

I have:

• 510 Joye eGo Kit
  • Johnson Creek Smoke Juice
  • Most Angry Dual Coil Tank (DCT) Delrin

Picture

250lfms.jpg

I also purchased a separate drip tip. What you are looking at is the 510 eGo Battery with the dual coil atomizer inside of the map tank. The tips I have are the standard ones that come with the eGo. How in the world do I put this together? It's really frustrating!!!!

-RezoTheRed

Edited by RezoTheRed

Btw, the drip tip that I have is not fitting the top of the map tank... so in case you thought it was easy.. it's not that easy. At the top of the dual coil atomizer is the tip that came with my 510 eGo. It is not allowing any smoke to come up.. seems very suctioned.

well first off you need to take the cartridge off the carto before you put it in the tank. the carto will be completely inside the tank and that's when you add your drip tip to the carto (cant use the cone with them). and you will also need to punch the holes at the bottom of the carto there are plenty of videos on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YICp6ZrO_aE

I think this is working as it should. I removed the white plastic piece within the dual coil atomizer and it started to work. Still, I'm pretty confused with the drip tip product lines. It appears the drip tip that I purchased online is for a "mega eGo" and won't fit mine (or will it?) If not, where do I get a drip tip that will actually fit?

Christopher: MUCH BETTER VIDEO - It actually shows the white piece that was preventing me from being able to take a pull from it. I think this website should use it instead of the one that is currently up. Just my opinion.

Thanks!

Edited by RezoTheRed

First you must remove the tip that's already on there...

1. Remove cone

2. Screw on atomizer

3. Place tank over cartomizer (ensure no tip is on the cartomizer)

4. Fill and place drip tip on top.

See this video article here, very easy to follow :)

http://www.vaportalk...tank-setup-use/

Screw on atomizer? Do you mean cartomizer? I'm trying to figure this one out too...always looking at new gear.

-C

The MAP TANK is a real piece of garbage. If you try to move it up and down at all, the seal breaks (even when you are twisting it). I've already lost about 3/4 of a smoke juice bottle.. which is about $10-$15. Pretty pissed off.

Not to mention, I paid $30 for the ability to do so... and "Most Angry Industries" contact emails are all shot (sales@, etc). I'm really mad about this crap.

Also, in the video, that girl says "you don't get that burnt taste." It's a lie, the burnt taste actually came within 18 hours of using it... unlike the default eGo cartomizers.

Edited by RezoTheRed

• 1 month later...