I'm Alive! Brag And A Question

Erika

Just checking in. haven't been on here in ages. Still smoke free. Just ordered the new Infinity pro in purple. It should be here today and i can hardly stand waiting. My original infinity has had some issues with the wiring disconnecting under the 510 connection and while repairing it, i boogered up the button and it's sunken in. I rigged it to work long enough to get my new one and then i'll send it in for repair. Anyone else gotten the Ipro? pros, cons? I also have a quick question. I ordered capella's Vanilla Custard flavoring and every time i use it, my throat aches. anyone else have this experience? (yes i stopped using it. lol) i have a rather large bottle of it sitting here so if anyone wants it, let me know. I've used 4 ml's out of a 4 oz bottle. Going to the post office monday and would be happy to ship it to someone that could use it. Oh, i almost forgot. i also have about 25 ml's of 16 mg vanilla custard juice if anyone wants that also.

Erika

Edited by Erika

i have to say, i've spent a lot less not being on here and seeing all the new stuff that's out. lol and the juice is spoken for but not the vanilla flavoring.

Edited by Erika