Most Angry Dual Coil Delrin: Available

I noticed the VapeTalkStore was out of stock on Most Angry Map Tanks. So, I went to their site and found this: http://www.mostangryindustries.com/home/products/dual-coil-tank-dct-delrin/

It seems there's 1 type in stock over there.. so perhaps it can be moved to the vape store? Or, if someone is desperate to try it.. there's the link.

Enjoy!

I'm noticing more and more that e-cig companies have problems with communications and logistics. I'd like to recommend a website that my friends business uses.. shipwire.com

They handle orders a hell of a lot better than businesses that only want to deal with marketing.

It's formulated like this:

eCig Manufacturer (Company in China) -> Distributor (Warehouse) -> Multiple Marketing Methods

This way, The Marketing Sites -> Order to Distributor -> Distributor Sends to the Address

In this day and age, "out of stock" means "low on business management skills." Believe me when I say that I am only saying this because e-cigs are going to eventually be banned and we've got to get our high end materials ASAP. There is no "next month" as far as I am concerned. These business decisions need to be made now. Besides, if these items do not reach the public in massive bulk, there won't be much protesting to reverse the decisions Philip Morris pays the FDA to sell to a judge.

Edited by RezoTheRed

Take MAP Tanks as an example since thats the original topic. The guy who makes MAP tanks builds them himself and ships them out to customers and other suppliers. He does not make enough to have a huge inventory and most likely ships from his home.

The marketing and distribution methods you describe is a standard and works great for larger companies but really isnt an option for home businesses. That is unless the home business doesn't keep stock on hand and orders direct from China and has it shipped from there.

Im sure there are larger e-cig companies that use the method you describe, but most likely they are the ones charging $150 for a standard 510 starter kit due to the high operating costs.

Sometimes the distributor is out of stock, because he makes them in his home shop. There are also production issues and limits a machine shop can do. Not all vendors are buying EVERYTHING directly from China. For those that do rely on China (batts, nic, attys/cartos, etc.) there is a concern of orders being seized still. I wouldn't imagine the smartest thing to do would be to put in 1 giant order for the year with the risk of not receiving it.

About the only thing I see a huge surplus of anywhere are overpriced pre-filled stick bat kits. I don't buy into your philosophy that ""In this day and age, "out of stock" means "low on business management skills."" Not in this industry. In addition, the products are changing and advancing quickly. You stock todays hottest items and it could change tomorrow.

It's formulated like this:

eCig Manufacturer (Company in China) -> Distributor (Warehouse) -> Multiple Marketing Methods

This way, The Marketing Sites -> Order to Distributor -> Distributor Sends to the Address

In this day and age, "out of stock" means "low on business management skills." Believe me when I say that I am only saying this because e-cigs are going to eventually be banned and we've got to get our high end materials ASAP. There is no "next month" as far as I am concerned. These business decisions need to be made now. Besides, if these items do not reach the public in massive bulk, there won't be much protesting to reverse the decisions Philip Morris pays the FDA to sell to a judge.