5 Volt Resisted Or 6 Volt Non ?

hdryder

I'm going with the glv2 from great lakes vapor....can someone tell me what's the difference between the 2 ? Is a 6 volt that much better or is it safer to have a 5 volt resisted ?

I looked into this unit myself...only thing that turned me away was reports of 510 atty's not venting properly. Like you have to unscrew the atty a little to get airflow, and that in itself causes leakage. Love the look of the thing though. The button looks very comfortable.......anyways... 6 volts is just going to burn hotter, 5v is plenty. My Provari has seen 6v once....its just too much in my opinion. The sweet spot for me seems to be in the mid 4's. anything over that gives me a burn taste. May just be the juice I use, but I hear that mid 4 voltage is the norm for most VV mod users. That would be sweet if they worked out the fitting on the GLV2 AND made it VV.

There are fixes for those that have airflow problems.

The cool thing about the GLV2 is that it won't blow the 1.5 attys if you accidentally put one on. It's not "regulated" in the official sense of the word, but it is via accidentally.

Here's a

GLV2 is not as great as it seems. Sorry for the bad news but I do not recommend it. If anything you should look into the Big Kazoo from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop. Its a 5volt boxmod and it is amazing. Theres nothing about it I have to complain about. Its a great device for 35 bucks!!! Highly Recommend my friend.