Argghhh!

jtphenom

So... one day after I got my first ecig kit... On the first day I discovered that one of my batteries is defective. I charged it for at least 6 hours, and it still won't work. The other battery lasted through one charge, and then I re-charged it for about 7 hours, and now it won't work at all anymore either.

I've emailed the guys over at heaven-gifts.com and haven't gotten a response yet. I doubt I'll be able to get replacements without shipping the defectives back, if at all. Even if I can send them back to get new ones, I don't think it will be worth the costs after shipping and all that.

This really makes me angry.

Pending an offer to send me two new batteries without me having to return the defectives, I hereby declare heaven-gifts.com a bad place to get your stuff from.

They any good? I don't mean to be obnoxious, just never really had them on my radar. So I'm wondering if it's no surprise the batteries are iffy.

I just got the kit yesterday. Since the first batt. was DOA, and the second one lasted only 2 carts-worth of puffs (and that of the nasty carts that come with the kit), I can't really say much about the model itself, except the following:

1. Dimensions and look of the thing are very realistic and convincing.

2. Vapor production is nice, IMO. Admittedly, though, I have nothing to compare it to yet.

3. I couldn't get it to cut off on me at all, even after dragging for what felt like at least 5 seconds. So that's pretty cool.

Edited by jtphenom

I suggest everyone has look on the forum before purchasing their new ecig. We have countless video reviews and links to suppliers that where created so this wouldn't happen. DOA is not uncommon with China and it's the risk you pay for getting a deal. American suppliers are usually higher in price yes, but they normally offer a warranty.

I suggest everyone has look on the forum before purchasing their new ecig. We have countless video reviews and links to suppliers that where created so this wouldn't happen. DOA is not uncommon with China and it's the risk you pay for getting a deal. American suppliers are usually higher in price yes, but they normally offer a warranty.

heaven-gifts offers a 1-year guarantee on their attys and batts, but the cost of shipping defective parts back pretty much makes it not worthwhile.

Sorry about your experience with them. I bought a joye510 starter kit from them when they were still ruyandirect. Had it for about 2 months now and it's still working like a champ. I did have a small problem with the pcc that I bought not charging the batteries properly so I wrote to them. I got a response within a day or two. One time they responded right away. I wouldn't expect a reply back on the weekends though. I wrote to them on a friday once and didn't get a response back until monday. They offered to send me a replacement, I just had to send the one I had back to them. But I found my own solution to fix the PCC so I wrote back to them saying it wouldn't be necessary.

Don't worry, they will reply back. You just have to wait a couple days since they are in China. If they do not reply back you can always email Wayne directly at wayne_zsw@hotmail.com.

Sorry about your experience with them. I bought a joye510 starter kit from them when they were still ruyandirect. Had it for about 2 months now and it's still working like a champ. I did have a small problem with the pcc that I bought not charging the batteries properly so I wrote to them. I got a response within a day or two. One time they responded right away. I wouldn't expect a reply back on the weekends though. I wrote to them on a friday once and didn't get a response back until monday. They offered to send me a replacement, I just had to send the one I had back to them. But I found my own solution to fix the PCC so I wrote back to them saying it wouldn't be necessary.

Don't worry, they will reply back. You just have to wait a couple days since they are in China. If they do not reply back you can always email Wayne directly at wayne_zsw@hotmail.com.

I don't doubt they're replace the batteries. But I don't think it's worth paying the shipping to send them back. That costs at least like $12 or something. The way I see it... it's their faulty product... THEY should pay the costs of returning THEIR faulty product.

I don't doubt they're replace the batteries. But I don't think it's worth paying the shipping to send them back. That costs at least like $12 or something. The way I see it... it's their faulty product... THEY should pay the costs of returning THEIR faulty product.

True. I don't know how their return policy works. Maybe you can ask them to pay for shipping?