Refilling Joye Ego W/ Smoke Juice

RezoTheRed

I purchased a Joye eGo starter kit from the VaporTalkStore. The kit came with 2 batteries, charger, and a combination of two items that I am working with. The two items are (2) atomizers, and (7) cartridges. In the book, it says to drop smoke juice into the atomizer (which I have done). However, I think it might be the wrong method.

Where EXACTLY am I supposed to be putting the drops?

Thanks!

It seems like I am supposed to put 3 drops of e-liquid into the atomizer with this model. I've noticed that I go through a LOT more e-liquid with this method than with cartomizers. How often am I supposed to be refilling it? It seems like I'm doing it as early as every 4 hours at times.

Oh, and thanks for the link JeffB!

Edited by RezoTheRed

Oh, so only is a good sign. That means I am actually going pretty short? (or did I misinterpret what you said?) Also, I have the option of dripping these 3 drops on this large coil in the center or the areas on the outskirts.. which is better?

I'd also like to mention that it would be a great benefit to potential e-smokers (or more like e-switchers) to see the nicotine content comparison. My brother is interested in it.. but he's got a problem with the mathmatics of nicotine exposure. So far, I did some research and an average cigarette has around 3-4mg of nicotine. The smoke juice that I am using says 24mg, yet it has to be far more in this 15ml bottle. It's just hard to get the numbers and combine them. Any attempt to do this by anyone yet? I'd like to take some notes on it (aside from my original question).

I drip on the mesh thingy in the center ( the bridge). 3 drops every 4 hours means you must not vape that much. I drip 3 drops after about 7-10 puffs.

I have read that a typical cigarette has 1-2 mg of nicotine in it. Your 24 mg of nic juice is mg/ml, so your 15ml bottle has 360 mg of nic. So the 15ml bottle will give as much nic as 180 cigs ( approximately). That being said our bodies may absorb nic differently from vaping as opposed to smoking.

There is approximately 180 drops in a ml. Your juice has 24mg per ml, so 1 ml is equivalent to a pack & a half of cigs.

If my math is off someone will come by and correct me Im sure :D