Forum Rearranging

Guys,

Over the last few days you have probably noticed the forums moving around and thought "wtf is Chris doing?"

As the forum grows I'm trying to make sure everything is as user friendly as possible. I've been monitoring the forums closely has new members come in, watching how they move about the forum. So although it looks very random I was watching which section worked best in what place.

Anyway I've created a new DIY E Juice section per requests for the VT Members :) I've also separated the Noobie area, they now have their own category.

Everything is now where it should be, thanks for baring with me as the forums grow, and thanks for sticking it out with Vapor Talk, I already feel like some of you are my new family! (No I'm not buying you Christmas Gifts ;) )

(No I'm not buying you Christmas Gifts ;) )

Dang...I was going to ask Santa for a Dripper PCC!

I carry an extra bat and Atty(with a whistle tip so it doesn't shake around), but the cart slots are vacant. I want a PCC that will hold the spare batt and atty AND my fully assemled cig that just hangs out in my pocket. I know it would be a little longer but not that much. Or just make the other two cart slots another batt charger and atty holder. If the elves want they could make the PCC wider to accomadate (more like a cig pack anyway.

Also, Santa if its not too much I would love it if I could charge an 801 batt in there too!

I'm also going to need a Christmas flavor VT juice to leave out for Santa when he brings me all this stuff, for being on the nice list because I quit smoking analogs.

Dang...I was going to ask Santa for a Dripper PCC!

I carry an extra bat and Atty(with a whistle tip so it doesn't shake around), but the cart slots are vacant. I want a PCC that will hold the spare batt and atty AND my fully assemled cig that just hangs out in my pocket. I know it would be a little longer but not that much. Or just make the other two cart slots another batt charger and atty holder. If the elves want they could make the PCC wider to accomadate (more like a cig pack anyway.

Also, Santa if its not too much I would love it if I could charge an 801 batt in there too!

I'm also going to need a Christmas flavor VT juice to leave out for Santa when he brings me all this stuff, for being on the nice list because I quit smoking analogs.

and little 2ml juice bottles that will fit in the cart slots in the PCC. ;)