Occupy Wall Street

Yea, did you see all of those violent protesters at UC Davis? Sitting on the ground with their arms locked, threatening the police?

Thank GOD that the police, in their riot gear, were there to protect all of us law abiding citizens from these troublemakers and pepper sprayed them!

Fact: The top 10% in this country control 83% of the wealth in this country, but only pay 45% of the taxes

Fact: CEO pay has gone from 42:1 compared to factory workers, in 1960 to 344:1 in 2007

Fact: From 1990 to 2007, CEO pay has risen nearly 300% while worker pay has risen 4.3%! that's FOUR POINT THREE percent!

"The widely reported figure showed that one out of two Americans are in poverty or are low-income. Other Census figures put the figure closer to one out of three Americans"

Hahahahaha....that's Soooo funny!

If you're not among the top 10% in this country, and you think Occupy Wallstreet is a big joke, the Koch Brothers, Trump and plenty of other billionaires want to thank you!

By the way... have you seen ONE OWS person carrying a gun in any of the demonstrations? If you have, care to post a photo of it? Cause I can show you tons of Tea Party protesters not only carrying guns, but signs talking about "watering the tree of liberty with blood" or some such nonsense.....

So why are there so many arrests of OWS, with so little display of ANY violence? Couldn't be because those in power don't want the middle class to disrupt the status quo, could it?

Watch the videos of the UC Davis students SITTING on the ground, threatening NOONE... and yet military grade pepper spray is used on our kids by campus police, because they are exercising their constitutional RIGHT to protest ON THEIR CAMPUS??? And some of you geniuses think this is funny??

Most of the posts above make me sick.

Thank god SOME people are waking up and at least trying to take this country back, because the way it's been going, were going to have to climb across the boarder to find jobs in Mexico soon.

Your tax numbers are off a little,The top 10% of tax returns, representing 14 million individuals and families earned 45% of the money but paid 70% of the taxes. This from irs.gov/taxstats,

Oops, my numbers were off a little. Its 69.94% of income taxes.

Edited by Saabdrifter

• 1 month later...

I haven't read through this thread but

I moved to San Francisco about 6 months ago. Because of some very unfortunate circumstances I ended up homeless for a little bit. I had to stay with the occupy crowd for a little bit and what a joke it was. The people sucked, only about 5% actually had any idea what they were trying to accomplish, they were complete pricks to anyone who looked like they had a bit of money, and when i told some of them I was job hunting they looked at me like I was crazy.

Pretty much a bunch of kids who don't want to work and think they should get handouts for doing nothing. Biggest joke I have ever seen. If youre pissed about no making money GET A JOB!

Blue OG Buzz/Silver Vein Alpha/Green and Black Reo Mini FTW

Edited by bobthesalesclerk