Looking For An "easy" E-Cig - I Have No Patience

Dixiesmom

Hi all. I just joined. I have a feeling the answer to my question may be here somewhere, but as my topic title says "I have no patience." I've been looking around most of today online and am now totally confused. Liquid......refills.......??? Is there something I can just screw together and take a drag off? I'm sorry.........I'm not liking having to quit "again," but I really need to. I had cervical cancer 2 years so I quit smoking. That "C" world will do it to ya. Then I got stressed with life/work and started smoking again 2 months ago. The upside to smoking is the weight loss. I could probably quit on my own again but I do not want to gain the weight back. Anyway, I remember doing the patch at one point in my life, the 21 mg, and I got very sick, it was way too strong. I can't figure out which e-cig has less nicotine than that. I smoke almost a pack a day (on a bad day). I saw some talk about ego but then ya lost me talking about "juice." LOL Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Dixiesmom and welcome to vapor talk. There is such things as prefilled cartridges and cartomizers which all you need to do is screw it on a battery and vape. Most people prefer to fill there own though because it is so much cheaper. There are all kinds of battery options each one giving you longer battery life. Ask question and you will get answers here. Again Welcome :)

the one i have been using for months now, and haven't even thought about smoking a cigarette, is from westsidevapor.com. it works great and is just what you are looking for. you just screw the cartrdge on and that's it. if you go to there website, they have alot of diferent flavors and strengths. trust me, they work great! good luck!

Welcome to VaporTalk, DixiesMom!

So sorry to hear about the ordeals you've had to endure. Hopefully we can help make your future a bit easier and pleasant.

eGo-PT kit:

http://www.smartvapes.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_21&products_id=55

Prefilled Cartomizers: I think 12mg strength would be good to start with. Maybe an 18mg.

http://www.liquidxpress.com/Xpress-510-Cartomizers-c9/

(Taboo, Grape and Honey Flue Cured Tobacco are my favorites so far from there).

===========

You now have your kit and are vaping away.

4 hrs later, you need to change your carto. Sometimes faster than that. They do not have a 4hr guarantee... they have a 4hr hope. You will either need to replace your carto with another, or refill it.

=====================

EMDCC comes to the rescue. These are called EGO Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers. They're huge. They are so huge even a shaky half blind person can refill them easily. (trust me). Best of all, they last all day. Cooler still, you can get some really fancy smancy epipe mouthpieces to fit them. (just ask Dayvape).

Where do you get these EMDCC's?

http://www.madvapes.com/eGo-Mega-Dual-Coil-Cartomizer-Flat-Tip_p_3225.html

and other places.

You're going to want to fill these babies with some great juices.

even Madvapes has some good juice nowadays. Pick up some blackberry while you're there. :)

Boba's Bounty from Avejuice.com wow

I could get going all day on good juices...

this is best left for when you come back and want to refill these babies with some good all day stuff.

We'll be here when you're ready. :)

Welcome, I know this all sounds daunting, but really is not. Get yourself an Ego or a stick smaller ecig, 510, 808 and some cartomizers to fill up. If you don't want to do that buy some filled ones and some extra liquid and add some liquid, a few drops when they start to run out. You can start with prefilled and when you are comfortable with that, explore something else. It is like anything else, baby steps and you will be on your way.

Very sorry to hear about your health troubles. Take care and let us know what you get and how you are doing. :)

Y'all are awesome. Thanks so much. I was looking at the Ego but I actually I might start with that westsidevapor and go from there. My life is so hectic - like everyone else's. I'm rush, rush, rush all the time, so until I get the hang of it, I'll go with the quickest and easiest to start. Again, thank you. I plan on sticking around and will let you know it's going.

I am obviously a little more relaxed today. LOL I'm looking at the ego 510T. Apparently the westvapor one (thank you so much for that link BTW) is 24 mg and I think a bit much for me. I'll find some patience, read the manual and vape away. ;)

You could get some juice and some cartos and fill your own. It really isn't hard at all. the juice comes in bottles with droppers on them and you tip the carto like you are pouring a beer and drip a few drops, turn it a little then do the same till it is filled up, it will look like a slushy. That way, you have way more choices in your juice and your strength. Glad you are more relaxed today.

• 2 weeks later...