Noob Here, Flavor Recommendations.

Strykker118A

Hello everyone. New to vaping and vaportalk. Just like to here some recommendations on some flavors to try. I been without a smoke for a month and dont plan to go back with the help from my Joye products. I absolutely love them. Im a vanilla lover and so far Im liking vanilla tobacco from vaporpro.com but I wanna see what else is out there. Vape hard!!!

Im a very big vanilla guy. I havnt tried many but so far I like this vanilla tobacco I been getting from vaporpro. Ive tried boba's bounty from avejuice and its a good one. Im mainly looking for sweet tobacco type blends. Not into the whole fruit or dessert flavors. But who knows there are tons of flavors to try and I cant try them all, lol. Thanks

VAPERITE's VR4 has a kinda Sweet Caramelly, Vanillay, not really sweet, Mmmm, it's just tasty!

You will find your taste buds will change. I didn't like the tobacco Flavors when I started. I'm mainly fruit. But I'm on this Tobacco kick And since Prime Vaping sent me a free sample of Apple Pie (I thought I would never Vape a pie/desert flavor), I'm kinda in a desert mood.

Prime Vaping PV Red Hots is just like the Red Hot candy, it's awesome. And VapeRite's Hot Cinnamon is a little less sweet, kinda more like Big Red Gum.

There are so many good vendors, juices out there. Right now, my favorite is pinkspotvapors. Especially their Outlaw, a 555 type of flavor. For anyone who has troubles tasting flavor I highly recommend their Tahiti Breeze and Mambo Juice. (and just about all their flavors. Red Washington Apple, watermelon, Jamaican Me Crazy and so on)

Might look into the VR4 juice. Sometimes a nice dessert would be fine. Thanks for all the suggestions guys I appreciate it. Its better hearing from real people how well they like a certain juice. Thanks and take care friends.

Like you I started with Vanillas, and tried many different brands but for some reason my tastebuds get numb to them fairly quick. But then I tried RY4's and have been stuck on them ever since. My first was from altsmoke which was what got me hooked, then I tried dekang RY4 from a local flea market vendor. It was ok and I went through a 20ml bottle but it was a bit less sweet than I prefer.And then I tried Totally Wicked's Ry4 and that is my fav so far.

Just got my order from sweet vapes and they threw in like 4 free sample bottles. Had a very vanilla, ry4, strawberry bananna shake, and caramel, and for some reason they all tasted too sweet and didnt like any of them. Im sticking with my Boba's Bounty and Vaporpro's Vanilla Tobacco.

I too really like the Bobas Bounty. Give vermillionriverejuice a shot. They have the kentucky premium lineup that is not too sweet at all. It's a great all day vape IMO. He ships samples for the price of shipping and there is a 10% off sale right now (plus the ECF coupon code for more off).

Have you tried the vermillionriver's Kentucky Vanilla Blend? Im eyeballing that. Im just hoping its not another sweetvapes order. I ordered ry4 and very vanilla from them and they threw in 4 samples for free and I didnt like a single one of them. They were too sweet and so nasty. My favorite e juice tends to be the dark stuff vg. This vanilla and ry4 were almost clear in color and were just atrocious. I might give this Kentucky Vanilla Blend a try but no more sweet vapes for me lol.

Wow, the free sample thing is like the coolest thing I have ever seen from an eliquid company. Must be that good. So far my favorite vape is a Vanilla Tobacco from VaporPro and this might be my new favorite if its anything like that. They also have a satisfaction guarantee which you dont see very often. Thanks for the recommendation Im ordering the sample of one now!!!

You can order 3 samples in that offer. Dave will actually replace any bottle you don't like for pretty much any reason. Top notch vendor. My favs are the cherrywood and maplewood, which might not be the most popular juices he has- but I dig them. I've tried the vanilla and it's not my thing- but I know a lot of people really like it. The kentucky premium line is not sweet, and most of the flavors are quit subtle to me. His fruit line is a different story. Enjoy your 3 samples and let me know what you think.

Hands down - gotta try Chai Tea 80/20 at sweet-vapes.com if you like a little spice or chai tea :) My brother also really likes the Very Vanilla from sweet-vapes.com. The choco java at VT store also is good for the mornings. You can try both of these in a 3pack sample. I went through the Chai Tea sample that same day.

Have 3 flavors coming from Vermillion River and should be here in a couple days. Spoke with the main man over there today and can't wait to try them. The only taste I've never grown tired of is Captain Delight from Vape the Rockies, and is my hands down all day vape. If you enjoy tobacco blends and Cavendish processing of sweet leaf pipe vape?......this is great stuff.

Anxious for getting the Kentucky from VR. I'll watch this thread and possibly chime in with an opinion in a few days.

I have a kentucky vanilla blend coming. So far I have tried many different types of vanilla liquid and only one amazes me. Boba's Bounty is a new favorite as well. Hope this vr vanilla blend is good. If so I will be ordering by the truckloads!!! lol