What's A Horizontal Coil Cartomizer? (Kanger)

cheryli

• 3 weeks later...

I would think the horizontal coil would not have as much contact with the filler and liquid,so I would expect less from it.One of the advantages of cartomisers over atomisers is the element is encased in the filler and does not rely on the liquid wicking to the eement as much.

Thanks... I am new to vaping and so far am loving it! I did not purchase a kit per se but put together what I have at a local vaping store. This is what I ended up with after over an hour of talking with the owner of the store and trying different products: Joye eGo-T 1000 Passthrough Battery, Joye eGo Replacement Cone, Stainless Steel Drip Tip, Horizontal Coil Cartomizers, One Universal Carrying Case (Large to fit everything in), and 30 ml Sweet Carolina (XL) 24mg Liquid. Still feeling a bit overwhelmed as yet but I am sure it will all become commonplace eventually. :)

Edited by Ghostlarke

I originaly was going to vape at work to beat the ban and do analogs while in the "free world" but vaping got good to me and I eventually gave up the analogs alltogether.After two years I was curiouse and bought some Camel Lights.first one was good second one was awfull ,I gave them away.