Can Lr Cartomizers Be Used On An Ego?

bananabic

The eGo is a great pv. lr attys or cartos will drain your battery quicker and if you start to use the dual-coil you will cut your battery time in half (I have found). But it is worth it, flavor and vapor, can't beat it. Good luck on your journey.

• 3 weeks later...

i use ego 650's with LR Boges 2.0 and Smoktech dual coils @ 1.5. Awesome. I like them both and the only preference between them really lies in the juice that you use. some juice seems to just get better flavor with one compared to the other. Some sites do say that you can't use eGo batteries with the dual coils? Not sure why, have never had a problem with them.

i use ego 650's with LR Boges 2.0 and Smoktech dual coils @ 1.5. Awesome. I like them both and the only preference between them really lies in the juice that you use. some juice seems to just get better flavor with one compared to the other. Some sites do say that you can't use eGo batteries with the dual coils? Not sure why, have never had a problem with them.

It's not that you 'can't use them'... I think it means more along the lines that it will surely 'shorten the lifespan of the eGo battery'. That's how I'm reading it anyway... :iiam:

Edited by DAYVAPE