Ejuice Help, Sooo Close To Finding The Right Strength!?!

DMIAvaper

Hi everybody!

Looking to put the final tweaks on the right juice formula for me and would like some advice? I have been floating somewhere between 100 PG 18 nic and 50/50 PG/VG 12 nic. I feel like the 100 PG 18 nic is pretty close, the TH is a little harsh but the flavor is great. I thought that maybe lowering the nic and adding some VG to the mix would get me closer but I think I went to far. Flavor with the 50/50 is not as good and the TH is not nearly as good. I am now bouncing around all over the place in between and feel like I am lost. :dizzy:

The questions I have seem a little subjective but I am hoping to get a little guidance. Which has more effect on TH, lowering nic or PG? How about flavor? The amount of time the 50/50 takes to wick seems to take a while in the cartos. I have heard this about the tanks but not cartos? I guess overall I am looking to make some subtle changes but am not making the right choices, but I don't have experience. Would rather not keep spending money on different strength juice to get it right if I could get a little help :yes

Thanks!

I was also curious about the vapor production from VG liquid. I have read that there is a lot more vapor production from VG juice, but the 50/50 blend that I have does not seem to do so in comparison to the 100 PG stuff I have. The vapor seems thin and not as thick. Shorter draws do seem to produce more vapor from the blend than the PG, but it seems like longer draws produce less and almost zero TH. Is the vapor from VG always 'thinner' or is it just the juice I have?

Huh?!? That is what I have read. I don't know why I don't seem to be getting much vapor from any of the juices that I got. I thought that maybe it was the carto that I was using but Kinda the same thing in the LR 306 and 510 that I tried it on. I have only had my batteries for a month, they couldn't be a possible cause? Or anything else?

So the batteries then? I have 650 mah eGo batteries that I received about a month ago. I do get vapor it just seems to be on the thin side. I have a carto that is filled with the 100 PG 18mg juice that I am going to compare to tonight to see if there is a difference to how it was performing before. I got great vapor production from that strength before in comparison to this blend. Have not really gotten back to it since I received the new.

And, as you know, 100% PG will obviously be less vapor... although I still get PLENTY with that in my cartos. It certainly wicks/soaks in to the filler, much better than the PG/VG blends... that's for certain!

Edited by DAYVAPE

Agreed on the wicks/soaks in to the filler. The 50/50 almost beads up on top of the filler and does not want to soak in. After some experimentation last night, I believe I might have had too much juice in the carto for this exact reason. I kept on shaking it to get the juice down and might have flooded it. After vaping on it quite a bit I found that vapor was going up and I could actually hear the atty firing like I could before. Didn't get a chance to use the 100% PG last night, but will tonight, thanks!

Well after some further review, I believe that I was completely drowning my cartos. Filled one with the 100 PG and......solid. Filled another with 50/50 and.....solid, for what it is. I don't believe that blend will be the sweet spot for me. Got some new juice coming that is 90/10 18 nic and gonna go from there. Need the TH from the 18 I believe. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

I have been on vacation for a little while and have not had a chance to get back and submit my review. First: 90/10 rocks! I absolutely love it. I loaded this juice into some dual coil cartos and oohhh boy. I can not believe the difference that some small tweaks can make. I am set. Have a great juice vendor and know the sweet spot for me. Now I can look at those larger capacity models and sit back and enjoy! :yes