Are These Too Good To Be True?

frosting

I saw this deal I think on cartomizer dual coils.(must add total noob :P) I may be wrong on what they are. I've heard dual coil are good. At the price I'm very tempted to keep an eye on it and possibly order in the future. Wondering if anyone here has ever used this vendor?

http://crystalclearv...-ohms_p_44.html

Edited by frosting

The ones that everyone use are from a company called Smoke Tech. I would email the supplier and find out if they're smoke tech or some other brand.

One thing to note - These appear to be clear dual coils. They clear models tend to leak more. I have not tried these so I don't want to bash them without prior knowledge of using them but from what I see, most use the standard metal types rather than the clear plastic versions. Just food for thought :)

(Also moving this into the General area)

I'm with John, and very happy with this vendor. The Ressurector has replaced the beloved Boge 2.0, due to increased juice capacity; and even though it's lower in resistance.....it gives off a cooler vape for me at 3.2 volts/Ego. Mod vaping at 3.7 is a nice sweet spot. Dual coils have not revealed any advantage for this vapor person.

The 15 carto deal and free drip tip is a hard to beat deal. Fast ship, nice customer service, choice of steel or black cart combo, and overall top notch seller.

Very legit.........

Edited by maverick

Just give in to cartos LOL. I started with attys, LR attys, tanks and so on. Got a pack of Boge LR cartos and haven't looked back. I guess I am just lazy. Something about filling up a couple of cartos for the day and maybe having some juice around to top off appeals to me.

I do not like the clear versions, maybe its just me. I like LR Boges and Smoke Tech Duals. Keep on vapin!

Hehehehe @ Saab "Just Give In To Cartos"

I got a pack of 5 , 2.0/2.3 Boge Cartos. I couldn't find them for a lower Ohm. At least where I was buying was $7 and the vendor ships super quick! So I was sold on his shipping. I'm sure I'll like them. For right now, I am using Fluval to replace my cartridge filler and so far working very well to hold me over until i really "learn the ropes"

Hehehehe @ Saab "Just Give In To Cartos"

I got a pack of 5 , 2.0/2.3 Boge Cartos. I couldn't find them for a lower Ohm. At least where I was buying was $7 and the vendor ships super quick! So I was sold on his shipping. I'm sure I'll like them. For right now, I am using Fluval to replace my cartridge filler and so far working very well to hold me over until i really "learn the ropes"

My guess is that you will never use another cart w/ fluval ever again! Cartos, FTW!

Just got my 15 pack of the "Ressurector" LR Mega Cartos. IMO, an excellent value. For the price of 2, maybe 3 good atomizers, you get 15! Each one has lasted me two or three days, then I chuck it. I haven't bothered to find out if you can clean them and extend their life. Good flavor, lots of vapor, nice throat hit. Never was happy with cartos, and now I am. :yes

Very cool DarthVapor. Just got a drip tip from them. Ya, ya their 15 packs come with a free one on top of an excellent price. I'm waiting to get in my 5 pack of cartos still to try it out before i go all in on a purchase I may not even like. I'm hoping tomorrow will be the big day of new juices, goodies, n such :)

Very cool DarthVapor. Just got a drip tip from them. Ya, ya their 15 packs come with a free one on top of an excellent price. I'm waiting to get in my 5 pack of cartos still to try it out before i go all in on a purchase I may not even like. I'm hoping tomorrow will be the big day of new juices, goodies, n such :)

fill bottom up for 1st time and let sit 10-15 minutes before you vape a fresh carto top off as needed your set.

Thanks King... *Vaping a 2.0 Boge carto right now* I enjoy the warmer vapor. I think they are very nifty if I'm out and about and can't direct drip right then and there. For around the house though I think i'll stick to direct dripping as so far I am really enjoying using this flavor, then that one... The only downside to a carto seems to me changing the flavor isn't gonna happen, at least not easily.

Thanks King... *Vaping a 2.0 Boge carto right now* I enjoy the warmer vapor. I think they are very nifty if I'm out and about and can't direct drip right then and there. For around the house though I think i'll stick to direct dripping as so far I am really enjoying using this flavor, then that one... The only downside to a carto seems to me changing the flavor isn't gonna happen, at least not easily.

That's how I was when I first started... trying everything I could get my hands on! Now that the new has worn off.. I have settled in to a handful of favorites, and not afraid to have several cartos in rotation all the time. Gotta love all the flavor choices out there!

fill bottom up for 1st time and let sit 10-15 minutes before you vape a fresh carto top off as needed your set.

This is proven big time true. Always use condom method on first fill when possible. Obtaining a few clear carto's had me convinced even more, as filling them with Luer cap bottle showed just how much of the filler does not get juice into it on the initial fill.

Very nice advice from King to flip them over (battery side up) after filling and let them sit for at least 10-15 minutes.

Up till a few weeks ago I have always been a drip'n'atty kind of guy. Thats when someone gave me a DC to try out, then another gave me a 5ml carto tank. Well put them both together and well....cartos have won me over. I don't really change juices anymore I have maybe 2 or 3 I'd use but I have a LOT of one particular juice that I'm terribly fond of...fill up a the tank and POOF, I'm a happy vaper!