Cowboy Tobacco Pg/vg With Joye Ego T "q"

jen_haynes

I've been vaping since last night & only had 1 analog (which is nothing short of miracle), but I have more questions & the newbee forum says to post here, so please post some advice & experiences && I'll be sure to pay "The Love" back to others:

1. Can I use a 50/50 (Pg/Vg) with the joye ego t?

2. Has anyone tried the cowboy tobacco by sweet-vapes.com?? Right now I'm vaping something a little sweet & I might not be ready for the flavor stuff.

3. When first beginning to vape, have you noticed dehydration?

4. Is it normal to feel anxiousness when not smoking analogs. (for example, re-learning morning habits & such?) I take just a few puffs & feel satisfied & turn off the device when not in use -- kind of different experience than smoking an analog.

Much Thanks in Advance!!

Jennifer

Hi Jen,

Well as you know I am in it 8 days analog free. I can say yes it is different also yes a little anxious is normal IMO. I guess I do not look at it as a analog replacement but as an alternative. You may have to try several juices to find the "one", There is alot more fore thought that goes into vaping but it really can be fun. I would say drink more fluids is always a good idea. You body not only has Nic but lots of chemicals in analogs. I myself have noticed my lungs are trying to clear (have a cold to) I notice a difference in flavors and smells.

My worse times are morning and evenings. I have a stronger juice I use first thing in the am and I vape through the urges (sure they still come) heck it was 33 years. I have this mind set that it is an alternative and not a replacement. How much did you spend on analogs? Look at it this way yes in the long term you save but at first allow yourself some time to experiment. I myself did over a carton a week times 54.00 per carton. Worth investing some $$ in the vape because no matter what in the long term I will come out ahead.

Hi Jennifer,

I'm new to vaping myself. I've had my eGo-T for almost two weeks now.

1. You can use a 50/50 PG/VG mix. I've read here that that's the highest you can go. I personally enjoy this mix as it's a good compromise between vapor production and flavor. Also, I've found that a pure PG mix has the best flavor and OK vapor production. Pure VG mix has great vapor production and 'muted' flavor. I've used pure VG juice in both a normal and LR eGo-T atty without any problems.

2. Sorry I haven't tried them yet.

3. Yes I did notice some dehydration -- nothing major, just that the back of my throat was drier than usual.

4. I felt some anxiousness but that was offset by the novelty of it all!

Other observations:

I've found that completely filling a tank so that there's no air bubble when it's inserted into the atty will cause a few dry hits with a really bad burning taste. I fill it up so that there's a bubble about half the size of a pea left in there. If you haven't already done so, try buying some silicone rubber caps for your tanks. That'll really help with leaking issues or stop them completely. In the beginning I was taking extremely hard drags, like trying to suck the universe through the atty! :wallbash: Take gentle drags; gentle drags and silicone caps have completely eliminated my leaking issues.

I've been vaping since last night & only had 1 analog (which is nothing short of miracle), but I have more questions & the newbee forum says to post here, so please post some advice & experiences && I'll be sure to pay "The Love" back to others:

1. Can I use a 50/50 (Pg/Vg) with the joye ego t?

2. Has anyone tried the cowboy tobacco by sweet-vapes.com?? Right now I'm vaping something a little sweet & I might not be ready for the flavor stuff.

3. When first beginning to vape, have you noticed dehydration?

4. Is it normal to feel anxiousness when not smoking analogs. (for example, re-learning morning habits & such?) I take just a few puffs & feel satisfied & turn off the device when not in use -- kind of different experience than smoking an analog.

Much Thanks in Advance!!

Jennifer

Edited by sovereign51580

If you want a juice with more VG, you may want to try the Organic juice from VapeRite. It's 100% VG, but somehow it's not as this as normal 100% VG juice. That's all my wife uses and it works great in the eGo-T. She like the Waffle and Blueberry Pancake. I'm not much on them, but she loves them. I do like the VR4 tobacco - very nice flavor.

Here's a little trick with the Ego T.......Wick adjustment on these can be tedious when starting out. If you notice one is clogging up and hard to draw? It's flooding and needs the wick pushed up in the spike. However, instead of doing this, you can run the higher VG (50/50 mix) and it will slow the feed down.

If it's dry burning and giving a foul taste? The wick is not feeding fast enough and needs pushed down in the wick tube. Solution is to run the higher PG (thinner mix) through this atty for speeding up the feed. It's one of those push/pull type of things, but often the described attempts can save you from pulling the plate and messing with anything at all. Most of them are set just right (genuine Joye) and you can run either mixture just fine.

And being a pure water drinker myself?......I still take in a few extra glasses a day since vaping. Hope this helps and congratulations on your accomplishments. Vape on.......

Edited by maverick

Wow Maveric that looks advanced ! But, only one way to learn - dig in :) I think this is a very good tip. Thanks to you also Admin. I know I need to try some other juices. I do like the vape & TH from VT store, but it definitely did not go with my wine last night. The Kamol from myvapestore was kinda cool if it could be replicated to feel the same way as the choco java from VT. I really wish there were vape seminars & vape fests in the Tri-State Area of Cincin/KY/Ind area that would teach us all there is to know about the lifestyle & etc in the world of vaping.

Thanks for the help & the support!

Jen (mother of 2)

Edited by jen_haynes

also, if a juice doesnt seem to taste good to you let it sit a bit and give it a try at a later date, it just may surprise you in a good way. i am having that happen to me right now with a mix of broad street ( a tobacco flavor from dfwvapor) and relax. i didnt like it at all on tuesday and just stored the cart away, now on friday i gave it a g and its just fine.

im new too by the way.

I think I'm going to experiment & go for the Cowboy, but at a little less of a strength & & I'll try a small bottle ;) Little tip I learned a little late. So far I'm really liking the Karmol vape, but it's a little harsh & not sure if it's the 24mgs. I like the TH when I'm getting low on it. When I fill it back up to the rim -- too harsh. I'm interested to see if it's the PG & mg's.

Going strong guys! Still have a few analogs sitting around -- just in case -- but I keep telling myself I made it this far so just keep going with it.

sig1788.png

Edited by jen_haynes