Battery Adapter Question

so ive been having some issues with my bullets threads. may be a little nit picky but it aggravates me lol. my cartos wobble on my bullet and i think it may be causing a little more airflow than normal. but when i put them on my ego they work fine. could i maybe buy a 510 to 510 adapter or a 510 to ego adapter and it help? or would it maybe take away from the voltage somehow or anything like that?

I have noticed that the cartos are pretty wobbly in most of the devices I use them on. It also happens with some adapters I use for a few of my mods. In my opinion it is more of a cartomizer problem than a device connector problem. I am not experiencing any air flow issues like you have described. I have learned to just go with it. :)

I am assuming you are talking about the silver bullet. It does have a 6 month warranty. If yours is still under warranty, I would contact the supplier and see what they have to say.

Good luck.

Edited by BirdDog

There is also a short 510-510 adapter... I believe it's at COV.

I use them all the time, because they come sealed (or not), and allow the use of a 'drip shield'.

It keeps my mods connection from becoming juiced for some strange reason. I also use/like the longer ones too at times...

http://www.cloudsofv...10-adapter.html

Edited by DAYVAPE