2Nd Hand Vapor

EasyE

What is the deal with 2nd hand vapor? I thought that this stuff was supposed to " evaporate and disperse " into the air so people wont be bothered. My vapor is clearly visible in the right light conditions. Though not nearly as much as an analog. The smell from flavorings can be detected by others as well.If you sit in the family room or office and puff for a couple minutes you can clearly see that "smokey" haze lingering in the air. Any one else experience this? :thumbsdown:

No i dont see any in my house but we have ceiling fans in every room and of course outside it dissapates.....my wife does catch a hint and can tell me what flavor it is if the vapor is near her before it goes away...I only use menthol/mint and apple inside..

You have to remember that most of us are using models and juice that creates nice thick vapor. The original units that came out to the public created a little bit of vapor and had very little taste. Newer models are much stronger so yea there is going to be something in the air. Although I've never really seen it linger like you state. Are you mixing juice or just using standard ecig juice?

You have to remember that most of us are using models and juice that creates nice thick vapor. The original units that came out to the public created a little bit of vapor and had very little taste. Newer models are much stronger so yea there is going to be something in the air. Although I've never really seen it linger like you state. Are you mixing juice or just using standard ecig juice?

I mix my own right now. I use a little VG&PG about 40-60 with some Totally Wicked 24mg flavorless and a few drops of lorans. Like I said before, its not as bad as an analog by any means. You can only see it if lighting permits. Try laying down on the couch late night with just the T.V on and start vapeing. You can definitely see some lingering. At least I can.

Honestly I could care less if I cant see 5 feet in front of my face....I only bring this up because it is bothering others around me.

I have never vaped just PG or just VG I always mix it together. Maybe it would be a good test to see really how much the VG helps or hurts the situation. I do know that i have started adding more VG to my mix and less PG lately. I have been doing this not because of vapor but because the VG seems to hit a little smoother, for myself anyhow.

What is the deal with 2nd hand vapor? I thought that this stuff was supposed to " evaporate and disperse " into the air so people wont be bothered. My vapor is clearly visible in the right light conditions. Though not nearly as much as an analog. The smell from flavorings can be detected by others as well.If you sit in the family room or office and puff for a couple minutes you can clearly see that "smokey" haze lingering in the air. Any one else experience this? :thumbsdown:

Ive noticed when im watching a movie with the lights off...and like you say, with the right light conditions I STILL see vapor lingering as well. Ive noticed it pretty much everywhere where there is poor circulation. My guess like Chris said

You have to remember that most of us are using models and juice that creates nice thick vapor
:)

I would have to agree. I only notice this happening in poorly circulating rooms and when i'm having some nice thick vapor. You have to remember that if there's no movement of air the vapor will chill for a while because it is more dense than air. Exhale all your vapor in a glass and watch how long it takes to come out on it's own to see what I mean.