Everything Tastes Better With Mint

bzeisman

while doing some custom mixing, ive found that whatever i mix, tastes better with a little mint added in. ive stumbled on this wisdom from adding juice to a cart that was previously filled with with mint or menthal.

regular tobacco juice tastes better, cheesecake juice tastes better, even Dulcis tastes better.

anyone else had a similar experience?

Z

Yes, I have noticed a similar affect with Mentha. Although, I must mention that NOT ALL flavors are better with Mint/Menthol added. I have run accross a few flavors that taste better without but, most flavors do taste better with the extra kick. I have noticed that e-juices have a strong similarity with hookah tobacco as far as flavors that are good and good to mix together. If you smoked/smoke hookah then try a few flavors and mixes of e-juice that you used to do with a hookah. You may find that this is GENERALLY true for you as well.

while doing some custom mixing, ive found that whatever i mix, tastes better with a little mint added in. ive stumbled on this wisdom from adding juice to a cart that was previously filled with with mint or menthal.

regular tobacco juice tastes better, cheesecake juice tastes better, even Dulcis tastes better.

Z

NO.... :iiam:

I loooove my menthol crystals, mix 2 parts crystals w/ 1 part Everclear and let the crystals desolve. Makes a very good true menthol taste. Another plus is a few drops adds a throat hit to any juice. Also if you have a flavor you like add a couple of drops to enhance it - or a flavor you hate add several drops to bury it.

Me likey minty fresh tasteicecream.gif

bzeisman,

What type of mint of you using? I have Menthol Crystals but I can't seem to get the same flavor as awesomevapor or vaporkinks menthol juice.

Z