Ego Passthrough With Boge 1.5 Cartomizers

I am having technical difficulty. I got the EGO Passthrough that Vermonster (My Vapor Savior) sent me. I filled the cartomizer but get no vapor. I tried two different NEW 1.5 LR BOGE Cartos but still get nothing. I tried hooked to the puter and i tried unpluged. Any advice?

When you press the switch on the PT does it light up? The eGo PT have a on and off feature. Hit the button 5 times, pretty quick, the light should flash. It should be turned on. Repeat the steps to turn it off.

i tried pushing the button five times to turn it on , it didn't flash but is on cause it works with this old atty

okay i guess i screwed up the cartos cause i found one of my old attys that would fit and it worked fine. i still don't understand why it tried to work before i filled the cartos but wont now.

If you fired the cartos before you filled them that may be the problem.

cartos and especially LRs need to be kept wet.

otherwise the coil will pop and no more vapor :(

It's a bad idea to fire them dry also because they can burn the filler and wick

and leave a really bad taste in the carto.

HTH

When you press the switch on the PT does it light up? The eGo PT have a on and off feature. Hit the button 5 times, pretty quick, the light should flash. It should be turned on. Repeat the steps to turn it off.

Hahaha I spent 30 minutes freaking out with my ego-T PT because I thought I got a dead battery. Finally figured this out and felt like a moron.