Atty To Carto Question

mjradik

So this might seem like a dumb question, but I only have experience with the ego-T. I want to try using a carto to see the difference in flavor/experience/etc.. Based on what I read the ego-T batteries are 510 compatible. So I should just be able to buy a 5 pack of boge or Yeti cartos, and I’ll be good to go correct? Fill-em, screw them on, then vape? Do they come with or do I need a mouth piece or something? Remember I’ve been monogamous to the ego-t lol….

Yep - you're good to go with the eGo battery. The cartos come with a soft cap for the mouthpiece... it easily pops in and out for filling. I would suggest getting a 510 drip tip so use on them. Using a drip tip will keep you from getting juiced... juice/condensation will build up around the air hole in the cap and you'll suck it through eventually. I never used the drip tip for dripping on the carto, but it's a good mouth piece.

I always bought the 2.0 Ohm LR 510's or the dual coil 510's at vaporkings.com until recently. The X2 LR 1.5 Ohm dual coil 510's in the standard length, (5pack for $11.99) at avidvaper.com are even better and seem to last longer. The new eGo dual coils at madvapes.com are nice too, if you want a large cartomizer. Takes a lotta juice to fill them though. Yep, the ego batteries work with 510 cartomizers. A drip tip comes in handy, to replace the standard rubber caps on 510 cartomizers. The eGo Mega's come with a large rubber tip. LR (Low Resistance) is the way to go with cartomizers. Remember to fill the 510's using the condom fill method the first time, then drip in the top as needed afterward. Works best. Hope this helps! :)

• 1 month later...

This is for you DAYVAPE!.

As I said in some other posts, I still prefer my tanks over cartos. I tried some 1.5ohm cartos from myfreedomsmokes.com. They do give better vapor production but lack on the TH and flavor department.

However, I just tried these 1.7ohm LR RESURRECTOR cartos from crystalclearvaping.com. All I can say is wow. A much better TH than the other cartos and even my tanks. There is no loss of flavor either, well none that I can tell. And the vapor production is off the charts. I believe they hold about 2ml of juice.

If there are cartos that is going to make me make the switch to catrtos, these are it.

So I think I’m going to order a bunch more of these (mainly due to my 40+ flavor collection, lol) and make the switch for good.

See DAYVAPE, even I can start liking cartos, lol..

Edited by mjradik

I just checked CCV and they're out of stock. I might pick up a pack of these. So how's your experience been with these besides the great vapor and TH? Do they leak? How long are they lasting you and what kind of PG/VG mix are you using? How do you clean them?

Sorry for all the questions but I've been carto-curious for a few days now...been using the bud sapphire with mixed results.

I don’t mind the questions, because I’m just like you. I’ve been carto-curious and carto-dissatisfied for over a month.… Until now.

Andrew from CCV said he’s getting in an order of 4,000 of them by the end of the week. So check back in a couple days. I’m going to place an order for 60 of them. (get 2 free drip tips with a 15 pack order) I’m only been using them for a couple days now, but have not noticed any leaking at all. I use an 80/20 PG/VG mix and 8mg nic content. TH and Vapor is INSANE. I’m vaping pineapple right now, and its so strong and TH is much more than I’m used to, it giving me a headache, lol. Need to switch back to bubblegum soon, not as strong, hahaha.

Like all cartos, they aren’t really meant to be cleaned, they meant to be disposable. But the reviews I see on them is that they last a lot longer than your standard carto. Some people do clean cartos, but is it worth it to save $1.25? Also, like all cartos, you do need to ‘refresh them’ every once in a while by putting a couple drops in them. But When I use them when I’m driving, I can get more than an hour of on/off vaping with out refreshing them. They are considered mega, so they hold a lot of juice.

I personally use the condom fill method (2 cap fulls) when I first fill them. Then after an hour or two, when I notice the vapor dying off, and/or getting the burnt taste, I’ll refill them using the condom fill method with 1 cap full, and will repeat filling it that way. I don’t drip refresh, or use a syringe to fill them.

Here is a quote from Andrew when I asked him about them. “They are Called resurrectors cause they bring a better vaping experience to old 3.7 devices, most people stowe there 3.7 device away and get a mod. With these you sorta second guess, ‘do i really need a bulky mod.’ Not sure who started that cleaning idea thing, not true.”

Btw, the eGo- battery, which I use, is 3.7 volts. (up to 4 fully charged, down to 3.2 when almost drained)

Edited by mjradik