Getting Frustrated

SharonC

Analogues are starting to look better these days! Since starting vaping I have had bad luck with chargers. I now have three useless 1100maH batteries, due to two failed chargers. I want to buy something that will be relatively trouble free until it's old enough to need replacing. I'm also trying to recommend something to a friend, who needs to quit, and right now, I'm not comfortable recommending anything! What to buy? I'm prepared to ignore price(within reason) so I don't have to go back to cigs to avoid all this frustration. I'm looking at an EgoW, or a V3 mod. Anything else would be considered as well, as I really have no clue what to buy. I need suggestions from people who have a good, easy to use device, and no problems!

Edited by SharonC

i recommend the screwdriver like in my avatar, error free 8+ months and really saves the $$$ costs $40-$60, batterys last all day and dont go bad in 2 weeks like i had my ego batterys do.... totally wicked sells them, read any review, it is a workhorse of the 3.7v mods, toss a 2.0 boge carto and plumes of vapor all day

Thanks! It looks great....

Just curious...I have quite a stock of 510cartomizers. I notice the Screwdriver has a 910atomizer. Will I need to buy all new cartomizers? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I'm not very technologically oriented!

The good old original eGo 1000 mah is your best bet... it's been reviewed and used by thousands of vapers for over a year. I've never had problems with mine. They'll last you a good 6 months (on avg) before needing replacement. The eGo PT is also a top. I've gone over 6 months with my eGo PT's. (I got mine at GoodProphets and I think Chris at VTs sells them now too). The eGo PT might be just what you need at this time. Just plug it into you computer and it'll charge as you're vaping. Just unplug and vape on the run, You can also charge it via the ego wall charger.

There are tons of new goodies on the market, just this year. The eGo now has DUAL MEGA CARTOMIZERS!!! These produce at 3.7v but they perform like a 5v (double the vapor)

There will soon be tanks out that look nice on the eGo. These super new tanks are the best of the best....

The Liquinator

The J-Tank (electronicstix)

The Cartonator (nhaler)

etc.

In short, you can't go wrong with an eGo or an eGo PT or both. They are still number one.

(the eGo-W has no reviews yet and it might be a ce2 tank which isn't near as good as the new polycarbonate tanks out on the market that have no fluff).

I just have to interject that @ 1100mahs it must not be an eGo and someone mentioned their batteries dying after 2 wks .. also not eGos.

Can't go wrong with GENUINE eGos. Might have to spend $2 more, but so worth it months or even a year or so later.

I stand corrected, Noxious, thank you!! I meant the next size up and for some reason, (unexcusable!!!) the 1000 came to mind.

There is the original 600 mah eGo and then it's next size up eGo. The next size up can handle the LR carto's and atties whereas the 600mah might have it's life shortened. I've totally forgotten the size apparantly. It's been a long time since purchasing and I use them every day.

My apologies!! I've been off the internet for over 5 months and I'm running around drastically trying to catch up and .... I've gone amok. But, rest assured that the eGo is still number 1 and you can't go wrong with a true Joye eGo.

(snip)

There will soon be tanks out that look nice on the eGo. These super new tanks are the best of the best....

The Liquinator

The J-Tank (electronicstix)

The Cartonator (nhaler)

Don't forget about the original MAP tank and the new stainless option- it looks killer!