Best E-Cig

I am wanting to know what is the TOP OF THE LINE e-cig out there? I am tired of sucking my brains out trying to get a hit off these crappy cigs I have tried. I have a pass through and it is great but I can't take it with me, so please enlighten me before this pushes me back to Analogs. :detective:

The eGo is the best all around mass produced PV out there. There are also mods out there that have many more features (Provari). It all depends on your needs and how much you are willing to spend. :)

The PV is just a power supply the atties or cartomisers are the business end.So I would concentrate on those and your liquid choice.If you are having trouble getting the vapor you need from a PT then you will not have much success with any PV using the same liquid,atty/carto and technique.I know there will be some dissenters but when you get down to it the PV just puts out a given voltage and that would be just the same from any similar voltage PV.Battery size determines how long you will get that voltage but batteries are cheap and do not take up much space .If you notice there are a lot of people looking for the perfect PV out there and I suspect they are in the same boat as you.

OK ...so...if i don't understand all the volts,amps, ohms, mah language I'm screwed? Don't do that to me... I have been vaping quite a while , so I'm not new to vaping....I just have noway, or no one to teach me what kind is best....I am looking for long battery life, durability, and convience....Please help me out :wallbash:

I think mcquinn missed the part where you said your PT was great, but you can't take it with you. And no, you are not screwed. We'll help you out here.

What "crappy ecig" are you using right now? That would make a difference on what we could recommend to you.

For starters, your PT is probably 5 volts. If you're really happy with that, you might not like the eGo at 3.7 volts. I happen to love both. The eGo is small and portable, but still does a great job at 3.7 volt with a LR atty. But I'm jumping ahead of myself here. What kind of a PT do you have?

If your batteries or passthrough are 510s or similiar stick-type batteries, you should not use low-resistance attys/cartos with them; doing so can be dangerous.

There is an eGo passthrough that you can vape while charging then unplug and take with you and voila! it's charged. These can be used with low-resistance (LR) attys/cartos.

Edited by noXious

My point is a person with the right technique, liquid and atty or carto should be able to get a good vape from any of the PV's out there as they are just power supplies.You are correct if it is a 5 volt passthrough and that suits a person then a 5 volt mod would be the correct choice or a big battery and low resistance.I can get as good of a vape from DSE 801 batteries as I get from a 14500 ,just not for as long so I would require more batteries on hand.There are a lot people spending a lot money and ending up with just another version of what they had.

The eGo now has a Booster thingie that turns it into a Variable Volt so we can get the most from those dud cartos or dying attys...

The eGo now has dual coil cartomizers that produces the simulation of a 5v-ish type mod but without the stress on the battery.

The eGo has so many ways to use it... so many choices of accessories... that it would take all day to type. There's a style for everyone.

With that said, my vote is for the eGo as being the best eCig out there. (I still love mine a year and 6 mods later)

Its a volcano

Since that is what you are using, then yes, I'm certain you would have a much, much better experience with the eGo. There are a lot of options with the eGo, too. Try one with regular attys, LR attys, regular cartos, LR cartos, etc., and decide which you like best.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Its all personal preferance bud. I think the Joye ego has been the best for me. Ive done my research on a lot of devices and I must say the ego has been splendid. I use a regular ego battery with the mega atomizers and carts. Occasionally I will use the ego battery with my 510 atty just cause it seems to put off great flavor. But definitely go with an ego. There are many different names depending on the vendor but if you check out vaporpro.com they sell genuine Joye products, not the knockoff stuff. Their prices are the lowest I have seen anywhere. Good luck and vape on brother.