Ecig Closest To...

cnoevl21

I am a little out of my element here. I've been reading through a lot of info but haven't found what I'm looking for. So I'm just gonna throw it out there and see if anyone can help me. What I would like to know is if there is any site that compares ecigs to reg cigs. for instance, i would like an ecig to taste and feel as close to a camel menthol light or a parliament menthol light. anyone have any suggestions?

You might need to change your line of thinking a bit. You won't find that exact "burning paper and chemicals" taste that you get with an analog in an ecig or juice. In addition, if you are a moderate to heavy smoker- the look alike units will leave you constantly charging every 2-3 hours of use. If this is fine- try a joye 510.

Most here will suggest getting the Ego because of battery life, reliability and versatility. A lot of people like to use LR attys, which you can't use on a standard stick battery either. Juices are a tough area- as everyone's tastes are different. Try to get sample sizes until you find ones that you like.

Good luck. Welcome to VT!

It is just not smoking.No smelly clothes ,house,car.It is a viable alternative .You get the nic fix and you get to blow vapor rings or big clouds of vapor in the sunbeams ,you get the hand to mouth thing,you get some really awesome flavors smoking never has had or will have.But it is not smoking.When I got allright with that I really started enjoying it and I don't miss the Camel Lights at allAll eciggs will provide the nicotine and be a good alternative ,they all have drawbacks and advantages.The Ego with cartomisers would be a good place to start .

Get a Joye 510 kit with some Winston or Kamel juice. I use 24 mg PG based. Then do a side by side comparison. You won't want to smoke another analog after side by side vaping and smoking for a while. Also, with analogs you are getting tar, additives, etc. where with ecigs, you don't get any of that plus there's no second hand smoke, ashes or lighters. That's about the best comparison I can give you.

There is no e-cig that is like an analog, but once you find the pv and flavors you like, it is better than an analog.

I'm not going to make any suggestions, but will tell you the path I've taken to find what works for me. I started with the Joye 510 and it was okay. Then I went to the 510 tank system. Better. Then the eGo tank system. Even better. Next cartomizers. They were better still, on both the 510 and the eGo. The eGo battery lasts longer but I'm not crazy about the size. So I tried the KR808D, which uses cartos too. I really like them and get as big a 'kick' out of them as the eGo. I like the smaller sized pv's, but that's just my personal preference. I still use the 510s and eGos that I have, just now prefer the 808s.

Juices are also a matter of personal preference. I prefer the tobacco flavors, even though they don't really taste like actually smoking. I've tried a lot of different juices and have a few now that I really like. My very favorite is Bounty Hunter from nitelitevapor.us. It's a bit of Heaven in a bottle....lol

Vaping is a little expensive in the beginning unless you are lucky enough to hit on the right pv for you right away. Same thing for the juices.

Okay, I will make one suggestion. Read the reviews and advice and then order a kit that looks like it will suit you. Also order a few liquids to try. The important thing is to get started. Once you try that first pv and a few juices you'll start to get an idea of what might work for you. Good luck!

Edited by simplyme

Nice advice from previous posters in this thread, and all so true. Once you get into the juice?...the last thing you'll want is something that tastes like an analog. Smoked Marb Reds (and variants) for many years and quit in one week with a 3 piece Joye. This back when vaping was a pain, and equipment in infancy.

Told myself to go ahead and have that /after meal/morning/and high crave moment analog.....then vape. Soon it was vape, and then have the analog. End of story.

Very apparent and never looked back. Nice people here to help you through, and to each his own. Leaned on many experienced vapors during the quitting phase and received tons of advice. Good luck!

Edited by maverick