Have A 510 Thinking About A Ego

The eGo and the 510 use the same atomizers and cartomizers. The eGo has a 510 fitting. You can buy just the battery and the charger without having to buy the kit. I do recommend that you purchase a charger for the eGo battery, you cannot charge the eGo using your 510 battery charger.

There is also the passthrough version of the Ego battery. You vape while connected to the usb port on your computer and then you can remove the battery and take it with you.

Cone is entirely optional, aside from cosmetics, it makes the draw a bit tighter...without it, it's just a big 510.

+1 for passthrough eGo...being that I forget to charge sometimes, it's great to be able to get home, plug in and vape...no hour or so wait time, as long as you have usb port available.

Make the switch. Get the eGo.

If you search, you'll find a thread on here from me from a few months ago posing the exact same question.

I ordered an eGo PT (regular eGo battery with a USB connection on the tip) and haven't looked back. In fact, I have used the same eGo PT all day, every day, since then and it never dies on me. I plug it in at night or when I'm vaping in front of the computer (like now) and it's been absolutely rock-solid, even when using low-resistance atomizers.

Do it. You won't regret it. Constantly swapping 510 batteries is a PITA.

Do it!

I got a PT as well. Check libertyflights.com- don't forget to click the discount at top left before browsing.... and digitalvaper.com for lowest prices I've seen around. (Liberty has a riva even cheaper, pretty well liked).

A lot of people have had issues with their Riva batteries. The eGo brand may cost you a couple of extra dollars but consider it the price you pay for peace of mind. I have not had one eGo battery die on me in over a year of vaping; no issues at all with them. If you'd like to support the site you could purchase your batteries from Forever Vapor They came in a number of colors with cones available to match. And you'll get the VaporTalk customer satisfaction guarantee. Absolutely can't be beat.

+1 for considering the upgrade to eGo!

Edited by noXious