Frequent Vaping And Loss Of Flavor

Was wondering if flavor decreases with the frequency of vaping. I know your supposed to rotate flavors to help this. But for those of you who heavy vape do you notice flavor disappearing over the day? Maybe another casue is the ego-t causing it. Then that gets me wondering why? Either my taste buds are shot from over vaping or its the ego-t doing it for some reason.

I have read about loss of flavor with the ego-t but it seems I start off with flavor when I fill a tank. Ive read some posts on heat being bad for juice also. Im wondering if the juice looses flavor cause of the large tank of juice being heated up by the atty.

Maybe this only applies to VG juice?

Any thoughts welcome.

Currently been using 80/20 and 70/30 pg/vg

I have never used one ,tut I would assume with a tank that the taste would change from a fresh refill to later on as not all the liquid will vaporise and what gets left behind would seem to me to contaminate the rest.I know with cartomisers after a few days they are loaded up with some funky stuf and the flavor goes bad for mef.You can see by overfilling one and looking at what drips out.

I have never used one ,tut I would assume with a tank that the taste would change from a fresh refill to later on as not all the liquid will vaporise and what gets left behind would seem to me to contaminate the rest.I know with cartomisers after a few days they are loaded up with some funky stuf and the flavor goes bad for mef.You can see by overfilling one and looking at what drips out.

Then you toss that carto and fill a new one to enjoy for several more days! As we know... they are meant to be disposable anyway. :thumbup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I think your taste buds numb out a little by the end of the day, but also as with any carto device as you use them gunk builds on the coils and diminishes flavors of any kind....try this...when your flavor lessens try a new carto...that will tell you if it's your taste buds or the device.

For me the eGo-T seemed like it wasn't absorbing enough ejuice. It left a yucky burnt taste all the time. I went back to tail piping 801s on the Provari.

Both VG and nicotine have their own flavor. The more you have of either the less of the flavoring you get. I used to do 48 mg(Don't ever try it) and it tasted like a nicotine patch. I've also done a 50/50 mix and I can tell a major difference between it and pure PG. I vape Atomic Cinnacide exclusively and at 50/50 the burn on my tongue goes away which I'm addicted to. If a bitter taste masks your flavor lower your nic. If a sweet taste masks your flavor lower your VG.

Flavor does go away if you stick to one flavor. Well, kind of. It is all in your head because you get used to it. It is like when you have a cat you get used to the litter box. You leave all day and then when you get home you realize your house smells like piss.

Edited by Schizophretard

Rinsing your mouth out with water often helps and I've heard eating a piece of plain bread helps too. It happens to all of us. Were just overloading out taste buds with lots of delicious flavors.

I agree to with most everyone, but I also use the ego-t, and don't think the taste loss is related to that device directly. Seems like all users of all devices have a taste loss experience, or something similar. When I first started, I only had a few flavors to choose from on my original order. I did experience some taste loss. But I quicker ordered ALOT more flavors. Now I have close to 20 in my arsenal. Which the exception of vaping coffee flavor every morning, to complement my morning cup of coffee, I do a different flavor every time, and don't repeat the same flavor for a least 2 days. And since I've only been vaping for 8 days, there have been some flavors I haven't had yet, lol...

But to summarize, in the little experience I’ve had vaping, changing the flavor every time, and exhaling though my nose, has kept it fresh and exciting to me.