Pipe Tip?

clankfu

So I just ordered a Riva 510 starter kit with some cartomizers and a T-Rex cone. Someone was telling me about some type of pipe tip but gives you more of a analog feel when you're getting a pull. Any idea what he's talking about?

Thanks for the info! I emailed the owner of myvaporstore and he wasn't sure.

You're welcome. :) I had one laying around and double checked just to make sure, it's a nice snug fit.

You're welcome. :) I had one laying around and double checked just to make sure, it's a nice snug fit.

In terms of feel and comfort, what would you say is the difference between using something like this and an aluminum or plastic drip tip?

Edited by clankfu

I've never actually used it. LOL! I'm using the CE2s in a tank. The hole is quite small and overall I've found that you get better vapor with a larger hole. Also, with the small hole you'll be more likely to get juiced (I think). Condensation and/or juice build up inside it and eventually you'll suck it though. I use to really like the flat tip carts, but I really do like the wider hole.

In the pic below, I'm trying to show the size of the hole for the CE2 vs. a wide mouth drip tip.

post-1693-0-76973400-1312332395_thumb.jp

Edited by Brian