Juice Nicotine Amounts Vs. Analogs

mjradik

I apologize if this question has been asked before, or somewhere else in the forum, or posted in the wrong place, but I didn’t find it. I’m sure is a common question.

I’m/was a pack to pack and a half day smoker of Mrb. Ultra-lights. I’ve been vaping for 3 days now, and cut way back, and prolly only had 10 total cigs in the last 3 days. Plan on being smoke free very soon. Vaping ~ 2ml of 18mg nic juice/day.

Is there a ratio, or formula to compare nicotine amounts in e-juice vs regular cigarettes? How much nicotine is in a normal pack of cigs? I assume it don’t matter much on brand or reg/light/ultra-light because that’s just flavor.

If someone said 1ml 30mg = 1 cig pack, or something like that, that I can compare how much nicotine I’m getting now, and eventually lowering the nicotine levels in my juice until I get down to 0mg juice. But until I get to 0 mg juice, I can think to my self, kewl, I’m down to 10 cigs equivalent, then 5, etc…

If there is the exact same topic somewhere else, just post the link, and thats kewl.

Thanks.

They say that your body absorbs about 1 mg of nicotine from one analog, so you'd get about 20mg from a pack of cigs. Vaping 2ml of 18mg per day would give you 36mg of nic. However, it's undetermined how much nic your body absorbs from vaping. Many end up vaping much more than we smoked. Don't know if it's just the convenience of it or that we don't get as much nic from vaping.

Thanks for the quick response and perfect answer. Yea, I’m sure you don’t absorb 100% of the nic from vaping, but I’m sure its high because its inhaled. Maybe 90%, I dunno. That’s another advantage of vaping, if I fall in love with it, like I’m sure I will, and beginning to, and start chain vaping like other people, at least I have the option of reducing the nic content to like 6mg or something so its “not as bad” (and I say that loosely) Of course, anything is better than all those 1000’s of chemicals that are in analogs.

So what do people consider an average vaporer? Like with analogs, a normal smoker is “a pack a day”. If someone says “I smoke 2 packs a day” other people will say “damn that’s a lot” So is like 36-48mg/day vapoper considered a normal/non-chain vaporer? I guess it's all relative. (like my wife who still smokes and hasn't switched to vaping yet, "because I'm testing it out first", she is considered a smoker, but only smokes 1/4-1/2 pack/day, which isn't that much)

I would say most vape 1-2 ml per day of 12mg-24mg juice. I'm up to 3-4 ml per day of 24mg juice. Some vape 6+ ml per day. I smoked for 20 years and was up 1.5 pack/day.

There are some out there vaping higher mg juice, but not many from what I've seen here and on other forums. 18-24mg seems to be the norm.

Brian is right, even for me I started with the extra high which was about 24mg or higher, I'm down to the 18mg and noticed I was vaping more for a while until I'm now used to it. But as far as the amount of nicotine ingested....I'm foggy on it also.

All I know is I feel a ton better in my lungs and how I feel day to day.