What You Can Say About None Nicotine Vaping?

Alex5

1) is it good taste? the same as with nicotine?

The taste is about the same of not a little bit better.

2) yo feel moutful the same as with analog?

It's feels just the same as if there was nicotine. The only difference is of course you don't get the nicotine fix. There is also less throat kick

3) is it 100% safe for health?

There are lots of posts on the forum that talk about the safety of the ecig, whether or not it's safe is up for you to decide. Do a quick search on the forums and have a read of what has already been discussed so far :)

100% safe ? Probably no, but heck of a lot safer then analogs. And thats the comparison that should be made.

I don't smoke analog 6 months. But I like smoking process.. And sometimes I really miss the smoking ritual.

I want buy e-cig without nicotine for vaping. But I'm not sure about safety for health...

There are lots of posts on the forum that talk about the safety of the ecig, whether or not it's safe is up for you to decide. Do a quick search on the forums and have a read of what has already been discussed so far :)

Thank you for answers.

I've read many many articles and other texts about e-cigarettes, but I still don't know...

Anybody smoke only none nicotine e-cirarettes long time, as I want (few years)? How they feeling (I mean health)?

With nicotine

I also feel no ill effects from vapeing with nicotine, and I have been using e-cigs for about 8 months.

Actually I DO feel healthier

. No shortness of breath

. No more coughing

. No bronchitis when I have a cold or flu

. Can run up a flight of stairs in a single bound

. No bad breath = ashtray mouth