He Ain't Heavy He's My Pro Vari

wow .this thing is kool just got it out of the box and working it... :jump: it's easy to use a bit on the heavy side .i am sure i will get used it.. it is so well made nice looking .and at 4.7 it hits very very smooth really nice .i need a holster i don't want to put it down :)

it is made nice what really suprises me is i bought some juice that is.. all vg(mistake) and on my infinity vv the juice burned so fast in my carto i could'nt keep it wet before it got that burnt taste how ever so far at 4.7 with the same juice on the pro vari seems to be ok .

Ya know, at first I thought the Provari felt a little heavy switching up from a Joker, but I like feeling that extra weight now, it reminds me I haven't left it someplace. :) Gotta repect the Provari!

Hey Lovie, Congrats on your new ProVari! It looks like you just whizzed right over the starter mods and went straight for the big gun! I am so jealous and happy for you. :animier:

thanks sharon i am having fun with vaping trying new mods never in my life would i have thought i would sucking on somthing that looks like it came out of a star track movie it has really changed my life for the better .this off topic but a gotta give you a shout out for all you do on this forum sharon you really are a smart cookie thanks for being so informed and helpful you are one of the reasons this forum is so great.

thanks sharon i am having fun with vaping trying new mods never in my life would i have thought i would sucking on somthing that looks like it came out of a star track movie it has really changed my life for the better .this off topic but a gotta give you a shout out for all you do on this forum sharon you really are a smart cookie thanks for being so informed and helpful you are one of the reasons this forum is so great.

LOL

i wish i could join the provari group!!!!!! i love my SD but the VV would be soooo nice, and its STAR WARS , it looks like a damn light saber