Juice Advice?

here go.s i have my favorite juice that is or was sweet dawn vape it for months loving it throught i would change it up a little so i have been vaping cinnamon for a bout a month month and a half went back to sweet dawn and it taste awful ...what to do ?what to do? maybe my taste buds broke ????any advice or has anyone else have this happen to them... :cry:

Hi. I had a similar thing happen. My likes in juices is different from yours, I like tobacco flavors that are just slightly sweet. A couple of weeks ago I filled up my tank with RY4 and it tasted horrible. Then I tried my other brand of RY4.....it had the same horrible taste. Then the next day I tried them again and they tasted great again!

I have no idea what caused it. Could be changing taste buds. Vaping right after eating some foods makes the juice taste "different" to me for a minute or two.

This is probably not helping you any, but I thought I'd let you know I've had a similar experience.

Personally, I cannot only vape one juice for extended periods. I usually have at least 2, more commonly 3 PVs up and running at once, with a different flavor in each. (At the moment I have one LR atomizer with Top Vapor fried apple, an LR atomizer with COV organic butterscotch and a boge LR cartomizer with Top Vapor Melon Explosion.) I then usually add and subtract a new flavor like once a week By doing things this way, I have a constant variety and if one begins to taste a little 'off', I just switch in another flavor.

I Have experienced similar issues as well. I do rotate a few core flavors and sometimes it is helpful to put one flavor away for a day or 2. Another issue is sometimes it is my atomizer if it is more than 2-3 weeks old. I will either dry burn it a few times to get the gunk off or replace it and the great flavor returns. You may want to consider that you are vaping with as well, it MAY be part, if not the source, of your problems.

thanks the the replys it seems very odd that somthing that tasted so good taste bad now i only use cartos and always a new one when i change flavors..well i hpoe it works out for me because i have 7 bottles of sweet dawn ......

i know it's just f******** crazy i am going to try it again i am sure its just me my taste buds are on the fretz its breaking my :heart:

Top Vapor fried apple

Dave you got me on the fried apple! I sure hope to see you Saturday night and bring the fried apple with you so I can taste it. :D

when you first start vaping, and quit smoking, your tastebuds go crazy, and fluctuate wildly. what i do is have several very different flavors on hand, and change often. there are only a couple that i can buy in large quantities because they remain very good, but even with those, i have to take occasional breaks from them. and keep trying new flavors, if you don't like them, put them on the shelf for a while and try them again later, you never know what you'll end up liking in the future. for the 4 months that i was vaping and smoking, the flavors i liked remained constant because my tastebuds barely worked, now that i quit, the consistency has gone out the window, and i have to keep changing it up (also i have to keep a rubber band on my wrist and snap myself a lot because cookies taste amazing)