Freebies?

Im not 100% sure if this is the right place to even be asking this. But i host a radio show online every weekend and was woundering if anyone knew of some places that would be willing to pass a few freebies around to do reviews and such on? been picking up a few listeners here and there that have been asking more and more about Ecigs and so on. and the most i can give them is what i know based on what little i have and also what i read and watch on the net about them and so on. and as cash dose not flow freely for me a few freebies would help me be able to give people a little more insite in to all of this while on air. any help anyone can offer would be awesome. thanks for your time guys

You should just contact a few of the administrators and find one that would be willing to give a commentary on your show. Also there is a page where people list their stories of how vaping helped them quit smoking, you could refer to those stories and share them on air.

One idea may be to invite a vetran supplier or user of e-cigs on your show. You can get all the experience you need without having to rely on freebies. There are plenty of suppliers and reputable people in the industry that enjoy talking about this subject. Many have been guests on other e-cig related show. That may be a quicker and ultimately more effective way to solve the issue that you described in your OP.