How Long Until Provari Actually Ships?

Hi Guys,

ProVape's website for the ProVari says: "Current wait: 2 weeks or less." So for people who already have a ProVari, how long did it take from the date of order for them to ship to you?

Thanks,

Emile

Looks like they're up to around order #7805. The thread below is Provape's subforum on ECF. They seem to keep people updated pretty good. I got mine back in Jan (ordered in late December, don't recall how long it took, but was a few weeks or so).

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/143600-provari-pre-order-please-post-when-yours-ships-so-we-can-keep-track-127.html

My Black one came in the mail today. Ordered it on the 19th in the morning and now it's here, only 8 days, pretty nice. Also ordered an 18650 end cap and an 18490 AW battery so I can use either sized battery (already have AW 18650).

Very impressive. Digital voltage adjustment is so much better than I thought. The unit itself is beautiful but with the 18650 battery/endcap, it becomes too long and heavy. I am going to try to stick with the 18490 battery and endcap whenever I want to use the Provari.