Smoked My Last Analog...time To Quit

Sinikal

Hey guys, i just smoked the last of my pack. Ive had my 510 and my Njoy for a day now, let me say...awesome. I experimented with them yesterday and drastically cut back. I decided (since i didnt want to be wasteful) to finish my last pack before quitting! So let the fun begin......Day 1 :blink:

Hey guys, i just smoked the last of my pack. Ive had my 510 and my Njoy for a day now, let me say...awesome. I experimented with them yesterday and drastically cut back. I decided (since i didnt want to be wasteful) to finish my last pack before quitting! So let the fun begin......Day 1 blink.gif

That is exactly how i ended analogs. Was using my pv and analogs and when I finished the last pack I never bought another.

congratulations !!

That is exactly how i ended analogs. Was using my pv and analogs and when I finished the last pack I never bought another.

congratulations !!

Thanks, im hoping all goes well! I really think this is going to make quitting easy for me. Im excited and nervous at the same time.

Hope it works out for you man. I have had my 510 for about a week and a half now. Yesterday was my first full day without an analog. I have been hitting 1 or 2 a day and I just finished my (hopefully) last pack over a weeks time. I must say it was easy. I hadn't really tried before yesterday and for some reason yesterday it just clicked that I liked the E-cig better than the analog and didn't even crave an analog. Breaking away from the analogs over a weeks time may have helped me a bit. The only time I had a problem really was the first day of vaping. After that, I only wanted an analog right after a meal or just before bed. The desire for an analog has pretty much vanished now, which makes me very happy. Also during that week I have noticed some positive changes. Lung capacity has increased, I don't get winded as easy and the weasing I had when laying down is GONE. I also have more energy and um, hmmm, how do I put this.... Well, lets just say I have noticed some other positive changes :blush:

Diggs

Thanks, im hoping all goes well! I really think this is going to make quitting easy for me. Im excited and nervous at the same time.

Well I believe it's time for you to add your "Smoke Free" banner to your postings. It is fun to watch it grow. Look below on what I have saved and how many I haven't smoked. WOW!! is all I can say, I was just shy of 2 packs a day.

And the count down or "count up" is initiated, :lol:. I think you will be suprised at just how easy e-cigs make it to cut yourself of analogs. I've never seen anything else make people literally not go right back and not want to go back. Another cool thing is everyone I know who's tried a cigarette again after not having one for a month or more hated the taste of analogs again.

And the count down or "count up" is initiated, :lol:. I think you will be suprised at just how easy e-cigs make it to cut yourself of analogs. I've never seen anything else make people literally not go right back and not want to go back. Another cool thing is everyone I know who's tried a cigarette again after not having one for a month or more hated the taste of analogs again.

:D I hope this is the case! So far so good, only thing ive noticed was a slight headache.

Congrats man. My quitting story is a bit different. When I first started vaping I had no intention of quitting. I just started vaping so I can get my nicotine fix while indoors. When I was on my last pack, I noticed myself smoking less analogs unintentionally. I eventually just stopped smoking analogs all together. I never even finished my last pack which I thought was a waste, but I just didn't want to smoke anymore. I just went ahead and tossed half a pack of cigarettes...and it actually felt good. :D

biggrin.gif I hope this is the case! So far so good, only thing ive noticed was a slight headache.

I too got a slight headache but I don't think it ws from the nicotine -- I believe it was from the process of learning "how to" vape, long, slow, relaxed drag. I think i was trying to hard, thinking the harder I draw the more I will get, but not the case -- just a headache.

Keep it up -- we are here for you.

I too got a slight headache but I don't think it ws from the nicotine -- I believe it was from the process of learning "how to" vape, long, slow, relaxed drag. I think i was trying to hard, thinking the harder I draw the more I will get, but not the case -- just a headache.

Keep it up -- we are here for you.

Yeah, it is funny if I smoked an analog like I first tried my E-cig, I would be hot boxing the analog like crazy. Slow easy long draws are much better than hard tugs.

Diggs