510 Low Resistance Atty Questions

they say your supposed to keep them wet so is it best to put a few drops in after every few draws or......? if so whats the average amount of draws you should take before putting more in. also im going to be receiving some atty's from ikenvape and some from joye what's your opinions on which is better?

Joye Tech tends to be known for making well made atomizers. It's been a while since I've used an LR but usually 2-3 drips = about 6-8 puffs give or take. 10 puffs = a cigarette. So, every 3 drops I'd say is a cigarettes worth.

But again, the main way to tell is when the flavor starts to dissipate. If you notice it starts to taste a bit plastic, immediately add another drop or so :)

Joye Tech tends to be known for making well made atomizers. It's been a while since I've used an LR but usually 2-3 drips = about 6-8 puffs give or take. 10 puffs = a cigarette. So, every 3 drops I'd say is a cigarettes worth.

But again, the main way to tell is when the flavor starts to dissipate. If you notice it starts to taste a bit plastic, immediately add another drop or so :)

what he said. if you get tired of dripping, try a boge LR cartomizer, they last like a hour for me before i need to fill