Reo Mini- A Little Help Please...

myrielleak

Okay guys,

Looking what I need to make this happen. 14500 batteries, check.

I wish I weren't so green! on the atty, what is the difference between a regular 510, a lr 510, a 2.5 510, a 306 lr? Are there more options?

What do you get for the tip? Drip tip? 510 cartridge? Ack!

I'm trying to stock up here, as my atty is going to die an my ego in the next day or two. Came with 2 and one was doa. Don't want to buy a pack of analogs just to get me through.

I hate not knowing what I'm looking for! Lol. I guess is better to ask now than have to return crap later.

Thanks all!!

Xx

Edited by myrielleak

Standard 510 attys run from about 2.2ohm to 3.0ohm. The lower the resistance, the hotter it will get and it will heat faster. Typically with lower resistance you'll get less flavor, but better vapor and throat hit. The Joye 510 atty is 2.2ohm. Other brands typically run 2.5-3.2ohm. The LR 510 is a "low resistance" atomizer. They will range from 1.5ohm to 2.0ohm. If you're looking for a little more umpf, this will give it to you. You can use a 510 drip tip with them or you can just use a cart and remove it to drip.

Hole long have you had your eGo? If the atty was DOA you should contact the supplier - they should replace it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got quite a few reos, I'm not into the LR stuff, so I just use standard joye 510 attys on it. You can buy a drip tip most any vendor. I think good prophets has them for 1.49 right now, free shipping over $30 just in case you need to pick anything else up while you are there. Grab yourself a few attys. An atty on a REO will last ya a LONG time.

I wish you luck, once you've tried the REO, there is no turning back!! It's fabulous

Thanks! I ended up holding out for the grand. I'm excited. I'll make a new post when it gets here.

Thanks all! :)

Xx

Wise choice! I've had my Grand for a little over a month and will not use any other PV again. Unless of course my REO dies. I'm using 6V batts and SR Boge cartos. Best vape ever, hands down. The AW RCR123A batts are fantastic! Good luck!