Dripping

FTJoe

I have to say, two (maybe three) drips on the 510 atty and that was a cigarette for me. Now I have a Janty stick and it goes on and on, so it is tough to figure out when I've had enough. At work there's no issue, break every 1-1.5 hours and five minutes vaping. When I'm home though, it's tough.

• 1 year later...

HaHa, i just gave up on trying to regulate myself on time spent vaping. I was responsible enough to start DIY to lower my nic levels (by just adding VG and flavor lol, not really DIY). I spend literally all day that i am not at work vaping. While gaming, watching a movie, the only time i dont is when me and my fiancee are watching a movie together, and then its only cause i vape so much the room gets foggy!

Lesson from this: I smoked 10 analogs a day, now i vape all day...and i feel healthier than i have ever been :smiles: :D

Edited by PsychoMaster

Kinda funny to read from the old days of when people were still trying to learn how to 'direct drip'. LOL.

Yeah - you see that knucklehead who started the thread more than a year ago did so on the same day he joined!!! What a maroon!!! Wait a tick...

Isn't it funny to see the things we wrote in the early days?? That's what cracked me up when I read through this thread! LOL..

This is the early days for me ( to this site anyways )

I drip most of the time, especially on the LR attys..love those things !

Still like cartomizers tho for 5 v vaping.