Questions About Organic Vg Juice.

Sellaman

I still have not received my orders of plain VG juice and organic VG juice. So for now can someone tell me;

Is there any difference between ordinary VG juice and organic VG juice?

Is there any difference in color between organic VG juice and ordinary VG juice?

Is there any difference in taste between organic VG juice and ordinary VG juice?

What is the difference between Natural and Organic juices?

Organic juices are made with certified organic flavorings. In order to be considered organic and bear the USDA seal, 95% or more of the ingredients used in certified organic flavorings have to be from organic sources. The lines they are processed on are not cleaned using chemicals or industrial solvents like most regular flavoring, or food companies would. They also do not contain any genetically modified organisms, and do not contain any chemical food additives.

Natural flavors are derived from the ingredients they represent. Cherry comes from cherries.

Artificial comes from a laboratory. They can be the exact same chemical make-up as the natural flavorings, just created in a lab.

100% VG juice is made with vg based nicotine, vg or alcohol based flavorings, and plain vg. (Typically)

There are no color differences between the vg juices, nor are the flavorings any better or worse than the other. (Except for individual preference) Some like the quality of the organics, some like how it's a 'greener' alternative.

Hope this answers your questions! :)

I got my unflavored 100% VG and unflavored 100% PG in 30 ml bottles (0 nic) in the mail today. I tried the unflavored 100% VG and was happy that I could not smell any chemical smells in it. It vaped nicely in my Joye eGo and even though it was unflavored, I could still taste a vanilla type of taste. I got a little spaced out after about 10 puffs so I'm going to try and gradually make myself used to it. I'll have a few puffs each day until I can vape it without ant strange side effects.

I noticed that it was a lot harder to fill a cartomizer with the 100%VG because it did not flow into the 'filler' as easily as the previously used PG flavored ejuice that I tried last week.

After I get used to the unflavored 100% VG...I will try the unflavored 100% PG to see if I can detect any difference.

Well, I'm still not there yet and have a long way to go. It's going to take me a long time to vape successfully without any side effects.

I still have not received my orders of plain VG juice and organic VG juice. So for now can someone tell me;

Is there any difference between ordinary VG juice and organic VG juice?

Is there any difference in color between organic VG juice and ordinary VG juice?

Is there any difference in taste between organic VG juice and ordinary VG juice?

What is the difference between Natural and Organic juices?

I order my organic VG juice from Virgin Vapor. The organic means that the flavoring she uses is organic, probably from natures finest. I haven't noticed a difference in color, but even her blue cooler is a clear juice. I haven't noticed a taste difference, probably because all juices taste different to me.

• 3 years later...

I order my organic VG juice from Virgin Vapor. The organic means that the flavoring she uses is organic, probably from natures finest. I haven't noticed a difference in color, but even her blue cooler is a clear juice. I haven't noticed a taste difference, probably because all juices taste different to me.

The Blueberry Bliss (Organic %100 VG , my fave) is heavily colored red.