Silver Bullet

bzeisman

http://www.altsmoke.com/test/altsilverbullet.html

i was hunting around for other commercially available mod and stubbled on this thing. it looks REALLY big and has stellar reviews on the homepage of the distro. was wondering if anyone here has used this thing and if its worth the $140 price tag for the unit and add-ons???

My link

Check out this link by Stringdancer, the silverbullet is about 1/4 of the way down the page.

It's really just a battery mod, a very nice looking one, so if you want alot of vaping time without recharging it might be worth it to you.

Personally I am going to build my own battery mod, soon as i get all the parts rounded up, not looking forward to ordering batterys from china.

Ok, I'll chime in...

I have a SB V1 that uses an 18500 Batt, it will last me all day/night and then some.

In regards to size, it is 3.735" long X 1.100" Dia.

The newer tubes will be longer due to the use of the 18650 Batt that is 2.660" long compared to the 18500 at 2.250" (I have the new Longer lower tube on order).

So far I have only used it at 3.7V and I really like it with a 510 Atty, I also got the adaptors for 901's and 801's and it is cool to change up.

I had all the components so I only ordered the Tube itself so the cost was not all that bad.

As a machinist, I can say it is well made, and very robust.

Could I have turned one out myself? In short, the answer is yes, however, my time is limited and the price I paid is worth having it arrive completed ready.

No need to order Batt's from China, I get them here: Batts

Performance; it has a long battery life, so that Rocks! My V1 uses an 18500 3.7V 1500 mAh Battery, and I have 18650 3.7V 2600 mAh Batts ready for the new lower tube...

Size, The V1 fits nice in my hand, the entire body is covered in my closed fist, but then again I have large hands. (Who needs Brass Knuckles LOL)

The V2 will be longer in length and battery life.

I use a Mag Light case to keep it on my belt for transport.

Vapor, it will produce (IMO) as much or more as a good working 510, 801 or 901 running at 3.7V.

I have no comment on running it at 6V, as I have not tried that yet.

Bottom line... I like it, I don't care about the size, and it works well.

It is good to see lots of Mod's out there now, lots of good stuff to chose from, pick what you like anything that uses a larger battery will be an improvement.

What's next for Madness? God knows, but I'm leaning towards making a dual Atty attachment with a single mouthpiece. :)

Edited by Madness

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines