Atomizer Leak

Jmtz78

So are you are using an Ego Tank atty, or a different atty? The t-atty shouldn't leak juice from the mouthpiece by design- but it could be defective. The norm from a t-atty is poor flavor or wicking issues generally. Clarify a bit if you could.

Hey Jmtz78,

I once had the same problem also. I've learned that longer and lighter pulls on your e-cig stops the liquid from pulling into your mouth.

I'm not sure about the tank, but for my Riva, if I drip too much liquid into it, this happens also. Less liquid at a time and longer, lighter pulls fixed my issue.

I hope this helps. Good luck! :thumbsup:

On the mouth piece, remove the two little plastic pieces. Stick a paper clip (or something similar) in the hole on the mouth piece end and pop out the plastic piece. Right below that is another one... do the same thing. Condensation builds up in there and once there's enough you will eventually suck it through. Once I took those out, I never got juiced again. Once in a while you can twist a little piece of paper towel or napkin and use it to absorb any condensation (I don't need to do this very often). Removing the caps will also give you a better draw.