Steve got some new flavors

I just order the Cola and the Risky (caramel) and I am very excited to try them. I will order the Chocolate next. Hmm, I am thinking this could very well be useful if I get a craving for chocolate I can take a vape and satisfy my nicotine craving and chocolate craving in one hit. Could this thing end up as a dieting aid too?!?! yeehaw!!

I just order the Cola and the Risky (caramel) and I am very excited to try them. I will order the Chocolate next. Hmm' date=' I am thinking this could very well be useful if I get a craving for chocolate I can take a vape and satisfy my nicotine craving and chocolate craving in one hit. Could this thing end up as a dieting aid too?!?! yeehaw!![/quote']

Ha ha who knows it just might! The Cola is great. So good in fact that I can't stand the tobacco flavor anymore. As for the Caramel I should be getting mine some time today (along with more Cola as well) so I'll let you know how it tastes. From what I hear though it's great.

I thought about getting the Chocolate but wasn't sure, post back and let us know how it tastes I'm curious. icon_e_biggrin.gif

So awake up to see my wife has left my package on the kitchen counter today, woo hoo! I'm smoking the Riskee as we speak, vapor is great (I'm using a brand new automizer) but throat kick is very small. I'll have to be honest though I sorta like it. I'm not going to say to much on the flavor as I just got out of bed and still have morning breath. faint_32.png Let me brush my teeth and I'll vape a little bit more

• 2 weeks later...

I too have been using the Risky and I do like it haha_32.png , yes it has an essence of burnt sugar, but that is just what caramel is - just barely burnt sugar.

I love love_32.png the cola!!

but sadly i don't feel i get the same vapor as pre-filled carts. Is that typical? or am i not filling up enough?? Or could be carts be shot and I need new ones? only refilled 5 times. I typically fill til it won't hold any more - kinda rounded juice on the top then i just wipe away so to not overfill, since I had problems with juice coming through mouthpiece grimace_32.png .

Hmmm, any advise or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yeah unless you have a syringe it's typical to get a little less vapor and a shorter lifespan out of the carts and yeah 5-6 refills is about max from my personal experance... I fill and take carts with me when I go places when I'm at home I just drip on the atomizer massive vapor and I don't have to mess with filling carts.

As Royce has said you really need to use a syringe in order to fill the carts or your not going to get much time at all. Also I noticed that if you drip right on the mesh the atomizer starts to clog after a while (although not everyone has the issue) I've since learned that dripping on the outside of the barrel and letting it flow down works better, so far so good. Not really sure what the difference is, but it seems to work. cool_32.png

(Also after the atomizer became clogged a quick wash in warm water fixed the issue) smile_32.png

Chris you drip on the outside? How exactly do you do that? Doesn't that cause a big mess?

-Trey

Not the outside... you still drip inside just down the side of the atomizer not directly on the mesh part of the atomizer

atomup0.jpg

I have recently ordered some of the Stalker Pina Coloda e-juice from puresmoker.com and so far I think it is very good. It has a nice pineapple with a slight coconut taste. I will however say that the flavor is not as "pure" as I wish it would be. There seems to be one other slight taste in the juice as well, I have not yet been able to pin down what it is, but it does seem to "throw" the flavor off just a little. When I decide what to relate it to I will make another post and let everyone know. Overall though, I would have to say it is a good flavor.

Cola is still the best though! Oh, and apple deserves a shout out as well, I would have to say that it is currently my second favorite.